JSSC Clerk Admit Card 2023 Check Clerk & Steno Recruitment Exam Date, and Exam Pattern at www.jssc.nic.in
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has recently started the online application process for 991 vacancies for the posts of Sub Division Clerk and Stenographer. The last date to submit the online application was 19 June 2022. JSSC Clerk Admit cards will be released on its official website a few days before the date of the examination.
JSSC will select eligible candidates for the recruitment process among the applicants through written examination and typing test. By regularly visiting the official website and our website, candidates can know all the latest updates on the exam and issuance of admit cards.
The Exam Date of the written test and typing tests to be organized by the commission is yet to be announced. An exam notice with the details of the test date and venue shall be available soon on the official website.
JSSC Clerk & Steno Exam Date Notice 2023
|Name of Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of posts||Sub Division Clerk, Stenographer|
|Level of Examination||State Level|
|Total No. of Posts||991|
|Date of Clerk Examination||Will be declared soon|
|Status of JSSC Admit Card||Not yet issued|
|Selection Criteria||Written Exam and Typing Test|
Jharkhand SSC is recruiting 991 candidates for the posts of Sub Division Clerk and Stenographer through this recruitment drive by conducting a written examination comprising 3 papers and typing test.
Exam Pattern for JSSC Clerk & Steno Written Test
The written examination is divided into 3 papers and is conducted for 6 hours altogether; 2 hours for each paper.
- Paper I is conducted for 120 marks comprising questions on both Hindi (60 marks) and English (60 marks) languages.
- Paper II is for a total of 100 marks on tribal and regional languages.
- Paper III to test the candidates’ knowledge of general studies (30 marks), computer skills (50 marks), and general knowledge of the state of Jharkhand (40 marks).
How to download JSSC Clerk & Steno Exam Admit Card?
- Open the official website at www.jssc.nic.in
- On the Home Page, under Important Links, search “Link for Admit Card of Jharkhand Clerk & Steno Exam 2022”.
- Open the link by pressing “Details” given across the link for Admit Card.
- It will redirect you to an external website.
- Now enter the User Id, Password and Captcha.
- Click on the “Login” button to download admit card.
- Check the details printed on the call letter.