JSSC JMLCCE Admit Card 2023 Download Jharkhand Matric Level Combined Exam Date Notice, Paper Pattern www.jssc.nic.in
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is conducting Matric Level Combined Competitive exam (JMLCCE). This exam will be conducted to fill 445 vacancies in various posts in the insecticidal and equivalent industries department and skilled craftsman and equivalent post industry department posts.
The notification of inviting applications was published on 18.08.2022. The last date for submission of the application was 10th October 2022. The Matric Level admit card is not yet issued online. Once it is issued, the candidates can download the same on the link www.jssc.nic.in
The date of the examination is not yet announced. The date and venue of the examination will be notified by JSSC on the official website. Candidates can regularly visit our website for updates on the examination.
Jharkhand Matric Level Admit Card 2023 Overview
|Name of Recruiting Body||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Exam||Matric Level Combined Competitive Exam|
|No. of vacancies||445|
|Selection Process||OMR Based Test|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
Exam type: OMR based.
It is an OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) based examination conducted in 3 phases in bilingual format i.e. English and Hindi. Candidates are required to attend all the 3 papers to qualify for final selection.
The exam for Matric Level is divided into 3 papers.
- Paper I is for 360 marks to test candidates’ knowledge of Hindi and English languages.
- Paper II will contain 100 questions from a language chosen by the candidate. The candidates can choose any one language from the following: Urdu, Santhali, Kangla, Mundari, Ho, Khadia, Kudukh, Kurmali, Khortha, Nagpuri, Panchparayaniya, Oriya.
- Paper III is on General study, knowledge related to Jharkhand state, General maths and science for 360 marks.
Each question carries 3 marks, one mark will be reduced for every wrong answer.
How to download JMLCCE Admit Card 2023?
- Visit the official website which is none other than jssc.nic.in
- On the Homepage, you can find a tab named Important Links. Under Important Links, select Admit card.
- Check for the JMLCCE Admit card link and open it.
- Enter the required details such as registration number, date of birth etc.,
- Click on Submit Button.
- Check the details on the admit card and take a printout.