JSSC PGT Admit Card 2023. Jharkhand PGT Teachers Admit Card jssc.nic.in Grade 3 Teachers Written Exam Date. Check the Paper Pattern.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission will conduct a Computer Based Test for Grade-3 Teachers. The schedule for this exam will be released by the commission soon. Candidates need to be in touch with the official website. Also, we will activate a direct link to the same on this webpage accordingly.
At least two weeks prior to the scheduled exam date, the commission will provide JSSC PGT Admit Cards to those who are found eligible to take the exam. Prospective students can get their admissions cards by providing their application registration number and date of birth. Therefore, applicants should have a printed copy of the application form handy.
Postgraduate teaching positions were announced by JSSC where applications were invited from 25 August to 23 September 2022. There are a total of 3120 post-graduate teaching posts open, 265 of which are considered to be backlogged positions. There are a total of 3120 jobs available, of which 2341 will be filled directly and 779 will be filled by teachers with only a high school diploma.
jssc.nic.in Grade 3 PGT Admit Card 2023
|Organizer Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Post-Graduate Teacher (Grade 3)|
|Number of Vacancies||3120|
|Application Date||August-September 2022|
|Date of written examination||to be announced|
|Hall Tickets Availability||two weeks prior to the exam date|
A large number of candidates who are dreaming of becoming Grade 3 Teachers in state government schools have applied for these jobs. The applicants are waiting for the written test date and other information. All the details will be made public on the official website in due course.
Jharkhand PGT Teachers Paper Pattern
Candidates should be aware of the exam pattern that they’re going to attempt. It can help them in preparing themselves and help to identify their weak and strong points. We have provided you with the complete information on the JSSC PGT Exam Pattern.
- The exam will be an objective-type test.
- The examination comprises two papers- Paper-1 and Paper-2.
- Paper 1 will be qualifying in nature (Minimum qualifying marks are 33%).
- The minimum qualifying marks for paper 2 are 50% (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
JSSC Grade 3 Teachers Admit Card Details
The commission will release exam admission cards to eligible applicants through the official portal. Candidates will see essential details like the candidate’s name, roll number, category, postcode and name, photograph etc on this. Also, the examination centre’s name and date of the exam will be mentioned on it.
In order to get entry into the examination centre, candidates need to produce a valid photo identity proof along with the Jharkhand PGT Admit Card print. It must be taken on an A4-sized page. Without admit card print or valid photo ID a candidate should not be allowed to enter the examination centre. The list of valid photo identity proof is as follows:
- Aadhar Card / E-Aadhar Card.
- Voters ID Card.
- Driving License.
- Pan Card.
- College/University ID Card.
Steps to download JSSC Grade 3 PGT Teachers Admit Card 2022
- First, visit the official website jssc.nic.in
- Check the Important Links section.
- There, go through the Admit Card tab.
- Find the link for the Grade 3 PGT Teachers Admit Card.
- Fill in the application number and date of birth.
- Check the entered details and click on submit.
- Finally, check and download your admit card.
- Take a printout of it for further use.
- Official Website Link – www.jssc.nic.in
- JSSC PGT Teachers Admit Card 2022 – Download Here