Karnataka Examinations Authority organised a Karnataka common Entrance test for admission in various courses such as B.Tech, Bachelor of Pharmacy, Bachelor of Architecture and other similar courses. Currently, KEA KCET is also known as UGCET 2023. The exam authority issued a notification regarding UGCET 2023 on their official website on 1 March 2023.
Students who are eligible for this test download the details notification for an overview to know about the all requirement for fill the registration form. The online registration started on 2 March 2023 and the last date to submit an application form is 5 April 2023.
cetonline.karnataka.gov.in KEA KCET (UGCET) Exam 2023 Details
|Concerned Authority||Karnataka Examinations Authority|
|Exam Name||KEA KCET (UGCET-2023)|
|Exam Type||Common Entrance Test|
|Notification released date||1 March 2023|
For Engineering Courses & B. Pharmacy: Students must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology from any State Board of Education. The minimum mark for registration is 45% and 40% for the reserved category (SC/ST).
For B.Arch: Students with 50% marks in 10+2 with PCM/B subjects can apply for this test. Mathematics is a compulsory subject for this course.
For BDS/BAMS/MBBS & other medical courses: Students who appeared in the NEET exam and get a good score also apply for this test. Students must have PCB subjects in the 12th class with 50% of passing marks.
Registration Fees Details
The registration fee varies according to different categories:
- For CAT-1, SC, and ST candidates of Karnataka will pay 200/- Rs.
- For GM, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B candidates will pay 500/- Rs.
- Candidates who belong outside of Karnataka will pay 750/-
- Foreign Candidates will pay 5000/-
|Application Release Date||1 March 2023|
|Application form Started Date||2 March 2023|
|Last Date for application||5 April 2023|
|Last Date to pay the registration fee||7 April 2023|
|Exam Date||20-21 May 2023|
|Kannada Language test date||22 May 2023|
|Result Date||12 June 2023|
KEA KCET (UGCET) 2023 Admission Procedure
The admission process for UGCET 2023 exam will be mentioned below :
- Registration on the official website.
- Submit the registration form for the exam.
- Download Admit card
- Appear in KEA KCET (UGCET) 2023 Exam.
- Answer Key
- Result Declaration
How to apply for KEA KCET (UGCET) 2023 Exam?
- In the first step, visit the official website of KEA KCET (UGCET) 2023.
- Before applying for this exam all students must register themselves on the official webpage.
- For registration, you need to have a valid email id and mobile number and personal details such as an address, Date of birth etc.
- Then Login your User id and open the application form.
- Enter the all required details regarding the academic qualification and other essential information.
- After this, Pay the registration fee through the online method.
- Finally submit your application and take a printout of this form for further reference.
- Official Website: cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
- Notification pdf link: click Here