KEA Asst, Jr Asst, SDA Recruitment 2023 Check Date of Registration, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date and other relevant details @kea.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released a notification for the post of Junior Assistant, SDA, Assistant & Other Vacancy in the state of Karnataka. The Authority aims to fill 757 within this year. The Karnataka Examinations Authority is governed by the Governing Council headed by the Honourable Minister of Higher Education.
All Aspirants who are Freshers/experienced can apply for the post by login into the official website of KEA or can directly register themself from the given link below on this webpage.
Candidates who are willing to apply online should have a valid B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, and Graduate certificate degree. The Process of inviting online applications will start on 17 April 2023 and the same ends on 17 May 2023. Before applying for registration, Candidates are informed to read the instructions given in the official notice of examination very carefully.
kea.kar.nic.in KEA Recruitment 2023
|Examination Board||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Job Classification||Junior Assistant, SDA, Assistant & Other Vacancy|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||17 April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17 May 2023|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||20 May 2023|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 11550-80100/-|
- The minimum age of Candidates to apply for KEA Jobs 2023 registration is 18 Years
- The maximum age of Candidates to apply for KEA Jobs 2023 registration is 35 Years
KEA Vacancy Distribution of total jobs/department based
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|First Division Assistant (FDA)||12|
|Second Division Assistant (SDA)||100|
|Senior Assistant (Accounts)||33|
|Junior Programmer (Group-B)||10|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Group-B)||1|
|Assistant Librarian (Group-C)||1|
|Junior Assistant (Group-C)||49|
|Assistant Managers (Technical) – Group-B||4|
|Assistant Managers (Non-Technical) – Group-B||2|
|Private Secretary – Group-C||1|
|Senior Assistant (Technical) – Group-C||4|
|Senior Assistant (Non-Technical) – Group-C||3|
|Assistant (Technical) – Group-C||6|
|Assistant (Non-Technical) – Group-C||6|
KEA Vacancy Distribution on the basis of Department:
|Department Name||No of Posts|
|Karnataka Construction Workers Welfare Board||186|
|Karnataka Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited||386|
|Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Bangalore||88|
|Karnataka State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KSEDCL), Bangalore||26|
|Mysore Sales International Limited (MSIL), Bangalore||71|
KEA Karnataka Jr Assistant Selection Process
- Offline Exam
- Personal Interview
- Documents Verification
The Candidate who wants to apply for KEA Junior Assistant Vacancy has to pay the fee prescribed by the board.
- General – Rs.600/-
- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B – Rs.300/-
- SC/ST widow Candidates – Rs.50/-
How to apply for KEA Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website kea.kar.nic.in
- From the second line of on the page, click on Recruitment Tab.
- Then search for KEA Recruitment 2023 as shown in the image and click enter.
- A new page will open, now login using your registration number and password.
- Now select the post you are applying for.
- Fill out the KEA Assistant Online Form application form carefully and upload all required documents.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the KEA Junior Assistant Vacancy online form for future assistance.
|Notification of KEA||Click Here|