KPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification Out for Account Assistant vacancies, Apply Online on Karnataka Public Service Commission @kpsc.kar.nic.in site: Karnataka Public Service Commission has published a recruitment notification on 14 March 2023. The total number of posts mentioned in the notification is 242 for Account Assistant.
The online application submission will start on 23 March and will close on 24 April 2023. Candidates can apply online for this post through the official Portal which is kpsc.kar.nic.in. KPSC will only accept an online application, no other mode of application will be accepted by the organisation.
kpsc.kar.nic.in Account Assistant Vacancy 2023
|Recruitment Authority||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Account Assistant|
|Number of vacant Posts||242|
|Application Start date||23 March 2023|
|Application End date||24 April 2023|
The eligible candidate can apply for the post of Account Assistant on the online portal of KPSC. This is a good opportunity for the applicants to make a career in Karnataka Government.
KPSC Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply must have completed B.Com, BBA and BBM from any recognized institute or university. Completed Graduation is compulsory for the application.
The minimum age limit for this post is 18 years and the maximum age is 35 years as on 23 April 2023. The age relaxation provides for the reserved categories as per the Government Rules.
Interested candidates can apply online for KPSC Account Assistant and will be required to pay an online application fee. The Application fee varies according to various categories which are mentioned below:
|For 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates||₹300|
|For SC/SC(A), ST Candidates||Nil|
Candidates can pay the Form fee through online method by using a Debit Card/Credit Card and Net-Banking System. After paying the fee, Candidates take a printout of the fee slip.
How to apply online for KPSC Account Assistant Job 2023?
Before applying for this post, candidates must read the detailed recruitment notification to avoid any errors during filling out the application form. The candidates will prepare all important documents which are essential for the recruitment form. The application form-filling steps have been mentioned below:
- In the first step, the candidate goes to the official site which is kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Scroll down the homepage and Click on the “Apply Online” Button.
- Open a new webpage, and various online application links are shown on the site.
- Candidates need to create a user account on the official site with a valid mobile number and email id.
- Log in with your user id and password.
- Further, find the KPSC Account Assistant link and Click on it.
- Then fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- In the final step, submit your application and pay the application fee through an online payment mode.