Department Of Agriculture Maharashtra Recruitment 2023. Check Senior Clerk, Stenographer, and Assistant Superintendent Posts Details and eligibility criteria and apply online for the application at krishi.maharashtra.gov.in
Maharashtra Agriculture Department has announced a notification for recruiting Senior Clerk, Steno & Other Posts. Those candidates who are interested in this vacancy details & and completed all the eligibility criteria can apply online for this application form.
The online registration starts on 06-04-2023 and the last date for submission of this form is 20-04-2023. Candidates can be selected on the basis of written and other phases of the examination. Recruitment for 218 posts of Sr Clerk, Steno Typist & Other Posts will be closed on 05-05-2023.
Maharashtra Agriculture Department Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Krishi Department|
|Post Name||Steno Typist, Stenographer, Assistant Superintendent|
|No.of Posts||218 Posts|
|Application Closing Date||20th April 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Online Exam and Skill Test|
It’s a great opportunity for candidates who desperately waiting for govt. job in this department. In this article, we provide essential information regarding this vacancy such as the age limit, qualifications, fee structure, selection process, etc. Read the article carefully important link is given below.
- The candidate’s minimum age is not less than 18 years to the maximum age is not more than 40 years (as of 31-03-2023).
- Age relaxation in the upper age limit is also applicable.
- Senior Clerk – Graduation
- Assistant Superintendent – Gradution
- Steno Typist – Matric/Short Hand 80 WPM and English Typing 40 WPM OR Marathi Typing 30 WPM
- stenographer (Lower Grade) – 10th Pass/Steno 100 WPM. and English Typing 40 WPM. OR Marathi Typing 30 WPM
- Stenographer (Upper Grade) – Matric/Short Hand 120 WPM and English Typing 40 WPM OR Marathi Typing 30 WPM
- Candidates Should Posses a Degree (Agriculture)
- For Open category: Rs. 720/-
- For Reserved category: Rs. 650/-
How to apply for Maha Agriculture Sr Clerk, Stenographer?
Candidates can apply online for this application by using this given link. We provide some easy steps to apply for this application form.
- Firstly, go to the official website krishi.maharashtra.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on Apply Online.
- Fill in all the required information.
- Pay the fee and submit the required documents.
- Take a printout for future reference.
- Official website – krishi.maharashtra.gov.in
- Official Notification – Download Here
- Apply Online – Apply Here