Maharashtra State Public Health Department issued an advertisement inviting eligible candidates to apply online for the Group C and D Posts. Under this recruitment drive the department will hire candidates for 10949 vacancies for various posts. Online registration can be done on the official website of the department at arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
The online application process for Maha Arogya Group C & D Recruitment Drive started on 29 August 2023 and the last date to submit an online application form is 18 September 2023. Later on, the registration link will expire. For this recruitment drive the department has released separate notifications for posts at different levels. Candidates interested in registering online for this drive must apply within the given time period and are advised to check the notification released officially before applying online.
|Post Name||Number of Vacant Seats
|Laboratory Scientific Officer||821|
|X-Ray Scientific Officer||158|
|Blood Bank Scientific Officer||50|
|House & Linen Keeper- Linen Keeper||14|
|Multipurpose Health Worker||114|
|Multipurpose Medical Staff||49|
|Psychiatric Social Worker/ Social Superintendent||5|
|Occupational Therapy Specialist||22|
|Medical Social Worker/ Social Superintendent) (Medical)||14|
|Higher Grade Steno||3|
|Lower Grade Steno||2|
|Bacteriologist/ Laboratory Technician||24|
|Senior Technical Assistant||2|
|Junior Technical Assistant||10|
|Senior Security Assistant||6|
|Dresser & House Keeper||1|
|Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Male)||205|
|Multipurpose Medical Staff (Non PESA)||1034|
|Multipurpose Medical Staff (PESA)||186|
|Regular Field Worker (Spraying Worker)||183|
|Regular Field Workers (General candidates)||461|
|Unskilled Artizen (Transport)||80|
|Unskilled Artizen (HEMR)||17|
arogya.maharashtra.gov.in Group C and D Vacancy
|Organisation||Maharashtra State Public Health Department|
|Posts||Various Group C & D Posts|
|Last Date to Register Online||18 September 2023|
|Official Web Portal||arogya.maharashtra.gov.in|
Maha Arogya Group C & D Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants in mind to apply online for any of these vacant posts stated above need to check the eligibility standards shared below:
- For Driver: Candidates must have passed the Secondary School Examination from a recognised institute and must possess a heavy vehicle driving licence and a minimum of three years experience.
- For Ophthalmic Officer: Applicant must possess a degree in Clinical Optometry recognised by any university or the Maharashtra University of Health Science.
- For Laboratory Scientific Officer: To apply for this post, an applicant must possess a Chemistry Biology or Botany or Zoology or Microbiology or Biotechnology or Forensic Science degree from a recognised University and a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (D.M.L.T.) from a recognized institution.
- For X-Ray Scientific Officer: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Paramedical Technology in Radiography or Bachelor of Science in Paramedical Technology in Radiography or Possess a degree of Bachelor of Science with Physics, and Chemistry or Biology and a Diploma or Certificate in Radiography.
- For Pharmacy Officer: A degree in Pharmacology from a recognized institution and the applicant is registered as a Pharmacist or a diploma in Pharmacology and registered as a Pharmacist along with two years of experience as a Pharmacist is required to be eligible for this post.
- For Staff Nurse: Applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree in B.Sc Nursing or a diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognised institute.
- For Health Supervisor: Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized University and shall have successfully completed the paramedical basic training course conducted by Health and Family Welfare Training Centres of the Department / Public Health Institute Nagpur for the post of a multi-purpose health worker or Sanitary Inspector Course approved by Health and Family Welfare Ministry or Sanitary Inspector course approved by the State Government or equivalent course.
- For Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Male): Candidates must pass the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination with Science including any other equivalent examination declared by the Government and shall have successfully completed the paramedical Basic Training Course conducted by Health and Family Welfare Training Centres of the Department / Public Health Institute Nagpur for the post of multi-purpose health worker or Sanitary Inspector course approved by Health and Family Welfare Ministry or Sanitary Inspector course approved by the Government of Maharashtra.
- For Operation Theatre Assistant: Candidates must have passed the 10th class examination from a recognised board in India.
- For Librarian: Applicant must have a Certificate or Diploma in Library Science.
- For Group D Posts: Candidates must have passed the Secondary School Certificate Examination and must possess experience in the related trade.
The age of the aspirants must be between 18 to 40 years as of 10 October 2023. Age Relaxation benefits will be provided to candidates from reserved categories as per the state government norms.
Applicants need to pay the prescribed registration fee given below and it can be paid through online payment method only.
- Open Categories: ₹1000/-
- Reserved Categories (BC, Orphans and EWS): ₹900/-
For the selection of eligible candidates for the Maha Arogya Vibhag Group C & D Recruitment, the department will shortlist the candidates on the basis of scores in the following selection phases:
- Computer-Based Test
- Skill Test / Interview (As per the Requirement)
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
How to register online for the Maha Arogya Group C and D Recruitment?
Candidates willing to register online have to go through the steps shared below:
- Visit the official website at arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
- From the Alerts Section click on the advertisement.
- Then click on the Online Form link.
- You will be now directed to a new page.
- Now click on the Register Online tab and then enter the required details.
- Pay the online registration fee and submit the application form.
- Thus, registration is completed, take a print of the form and keep it for further assistance.
|Check Group C Notification||Visit Here|
|Check Group D Notification||Visit Here|
|Maha Arogya Vibhag Group C and D Application Form||Apply Here|