Maharashtra Agricultural Department Sr. Clerk, Steno Typist & Other Posts Hall Ticket 2023, Check Exam Date, Exam Pattern @krishi.maharashtra.gov.in
Department Of Agriculture, Maharashtra issued a notification earlier for the recruitment of Sr Clerk, Steno Typist, Assistant Superintendent & Other vacancies with a total of 218 vacant seats.
The Agricultural Department started application forms on 06 April 2023. The closing date for registration was 20 April 2023 and now the Department will conduct the exam in the month of May/June 2023 and the Hall Ticket for the same advertised post will be released online 2-3 weeks prior to the exam. The Exam date is not released till now but as any notification is released, we will update you soon.
krishi.maharashtra.gov.in Sr.Clerk, StenoTypist Hall Ticket 2023
|Organization||Department Of Agriculture, Maharashtra|
|Post||Sr. Clerk, Steno Typist & Other Posts|
|Exam Date||Not released|
|Hall Ticket||10 days before the exam|
The Hall Ticket can only be downloaded from the official website krishi.maharashtra.gov.in or can be downloaded from the link below. The Hall Ticket will not be sent to any candidate by any other method.
Read and follow all the given instructions below:
- Report to the examination hall 1 hour before the exam.
- Take a printed copy of the Hall Ticket and it should be duly signed by the Gazette officer.
- Carry one blue/black ball pen for the exam, exchange/sharing of stationery is not allowed.
- Read all the instructions and information printed on the Hall ticket.
- In case of any error in the Candidate’s Name or other personal information, rectify it before the exam Write an exam to: firstname.lastname@example.org for correction. A new Hall Ticket will be made available to the Candidate.
- Do not carry any electronic gadgets, Bluetooth devices or any other piece of paper except the Hall Ticket in the examination centre, if found any paper will be cancelled for the particular aspirant.
- And also carry any Government Id like an Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Pan Card or any other document issued by govt. of India for the purpose of verification at the Exam Centre, no entry will be allowed in absence of this.
The exam for Senior Clerk, Steno will be in the following pattern described below:
For Written Test
- The time given to solve the exam will be 2 hrs.
- The question paper will be of objective Multiple Choice Type (MCQ).
- A total of 60 questions were asked from 4 different sections (Marathi, English language, G.K., Intellectual test)
Thereafter for the Skill Test:
- The total time given to prove skill will be 1:15 hrs.
- 2 questions will be asked in this exam.
- Candidate needs to type and convert within the given time.
Procedure to download Hall Ticket for Maharashtra Krishi Vibhag Exam 2023
Use the steps stated below to download Hall Ticket:
- Visit the official site krishi.maharashtra.gov.in
- Look for the advertisement, and click enter.
- Click on the Download Hall Ticket tab.
- Enter the required information asked and press submit.
- Thus, downloaded Hall Ticket.