The Government of Maharashtra, Revenue and Forest Department released a notification on 3rd June 2023 for the recruitment of eligible candidates for 4625 vacant posts in Talathi. These all posts will be filled in the 6 Divisions of Maharashtra.
The Department has not declared the application dates but has released the written examination date. The written exam will be conducted from 17th August 2023 to 12th September 2023. It is expected that the online registration process will start this month and will continue till the next month. Later the exam will be conducted in the month of August.
|Chatrapati Shambhaji Nagar||939|
mahabhumi.gov.in Talathi and Mandal Adhikari Bharti 2023
|Recruitment Organization||Government of Maharashtra, Revenue and Forest Department|
|No. of Vacant Seats||4625|
|Online Application Starts on||26 June 2023, 11.00 A.M. onwards|
|Last Date to Register Online||17 July 2023|
Maha Talathi Eligibility Criteria
Must ensure that you will pass the eligibility standards discussed below:
- Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized educational Institution or University.
- Knowledge of Marathi, English & Hindi Language.
- Age will be calculated as of 1st January 2023 and must be above 19 years and below 38 years for Open Category Candidates.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories, i.e. SC/ ST/ OBC may be up to a maximum of 43 years, as per the rules of the Government of Maharashtra.
Candidates have to pay the given fee below and this fee can be paid via. online payment method only.
|Open Category||Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only)|
|Reserved Categories||Rs. 900/- (Rupees Nine Hundred Only)|
The Selection procedure includes:
- Written Test.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test.
- Document Verification.
Candidates have to undergo all the steps stated above and have to perform well to get selected for these posts.
How to apply online for the Maha Talathi Recruitment 2023?
To register online for this recruitment drive, Candidates have to follow the simple steps given below:
- Visit the official webpage mahabhumi.gov.in
- Under the Important Link box click on the Advertisement.
- Then click on the Apply Online tab.
- Select New Registration and enter the required details.
- Pay the Online Application fees and cross-check the details entered.
- At last click on Submit.
- Thus, registration is complete, take a print of it for further assistance.
|Maharashtra Revenue and Forest Department Portal||mahabhumi.gov.in|
|Latest Maha Talathi Jobs Notification||Read Advertisement Here|
|Register Online||Visit Here|