MP Forest Guard Admit Card 2023 peb.mp.gov.in Download Forest Guard, Field Guard, Jail Warder Exam Date Notice and Paper Pattern PDF Online.
The Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board has notified recruitment examination for the posts of Forest Guard, Field Guard and Jail Warder to be appointed under the Forest Department and Jail Department of the Madhya Pradesh State Government. The Selection Board has notified 2,112 vacancies in total. The applicants will be required to participate in several stages of the recruitment process to be appointed to these posts.
After the last date for submission of the application is over, the authorities will begin the process to issue admit cards to the candidates who can attend the examination. Madhya Pradesh Forest Guard Admit Card will be issued on the official website of the Employee Selection Board. The candidates can utilize the link provided by the authorities to download their admit cards.
MP Forest Guard examination is scheduled to be held on 11th May 2023. The authorities will issue the admit cards prior to the date of the examination. The exam timing and venue will be intimated to the candidates by the board in advance. MP Forest Guard/ Jail Warder Admit Card will also carry details such as examination venue and exam time.
MPPEB Forest Guard Admit Card – Exam Overview
|Recruiting Body||Employee Selection Board, Madhya Pradesh|
|Concerned Department||Forest Department, Jail Department|
|Name of the posts||Forest Guard, Field Guard, Jail Warder|
|Total No. of Vacancies||2112|
|Examination date||22 May 2023|
|MP ESB Admit Card Status||To be issued|
MP Forest Guard examination is conducted for a huge number of candidates across the state. The candidates are waiting to receive their MP Forest Guard 2023 Admit Card. The syllabus for the written examination is given in the detailed notification available on the official website. The candidates are required to carefully read the instructions to candidates given by the board.
MPPEB Forest Guard Exam Pattern
The MPESB Forest Guard exam will be conducted for 100 marks. The candidates will get 2 hours time to answer the questions. The examination will be an online exam.
- The exam will have multiple-choice objective-type questions.
- The written test includes five subjects.
- The question paper will be in English and Hindi Languages.
- The exam will be having 100 questions carrying one mark each.
- The duration of the written test will be two hours.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
The question paper will be divided into five basic divisions which are as follows:
- General Hindi
- General English
- General Maths
- General Science
- General Knowledge
How to Download MPESB Forest Guard Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board at esb.mp.gov.in.
- Check out the Homepage to find the Admit Card Section.
- Locate the Admit Card link for Forest Guard, Field Guard, and Jail Guard Written exam.
- Click to open the link.
- Enter the required credentials.
- MP Forest Guard Admit Card will open.
- Download your call letter and print it.
use this link to download admit card —–>>>> esb.mp.gov.in