MP Patwari Admit Card 2023. MP PEB Patwari and other Group 2 (Sub Group 4) posts Examination Exam Pattern.
Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board issued a notification to notify job vacancies for the post of Patwari and other posts. There are more than 15000 vacancies to be filled by the Selection Board including 6755 posts of Patwari.
For the selection, candidates will go through a written test and a skill test. First, the written test will be conducted from 15 March 2023. The recruiting body will release MP Patwari Admit Card on the official website prior to the date of the examination.
The Selection Board will conduct a written examination for the posts of Patwari, Marketing Assistant, Probation Officer, Junior Assistant cum DEO, Coach, Stenographer Typist, Translator, Assistant Headmaster (AHM), Library Assistant, Assistant Auditor, Director and Assistant Public Relation Officer (APRO) etc.
Information regarding the examination will be notified on the official website. Candidates can download the admit cards by visiting the official website.
Schedule of Examination
In the official notification issued by the authorities, the examination date is mentioned as 15th March 2023 along with the examination timings. Further, the venue of examination of the respective candidates will be mentioned in the admit card.
Details of MP Patwari Exam 2023
|Recruiting Body||Employee Selection Board, Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of the Posts||Patwari and Others|
|No. of vacancies||9073|
|Date of Examination||15 March 2023|
|Status of Admit Card||Yet to be released|
Through this recruitment process, eligible candidates will be selected as Patwari and for the other posts mentioned in the notification. These posts fall under the category of Group 2 (Sub Group 4) under the State Government. Therefore applications are submitted by a huge number of candidates who are expecting the issuance of admit cards to them.
Scheme of MP Patwari Examination 2023
The authorities have confirmed by way of notification that the examination will be conducted only in online mode for 200 marks. The question type is Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The question paper is divided into 2 parts. Each part will carry 100 marks.
|Parts||Name of the Subject||Total Marks|
|Part – I||Science, Maths, Hindi and English||100|
|Part – II||General Knowledge, Reasoning, Computer Knowledge and Management||100|
How to Download MP Patwari Exam Admit Card?
To download the MP PEB Patwari Admit Card, candidates can follow the steps written below. A direct link is also added at the bottom.
- Open the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board at peb.mp.gov.in
- In The Web Page, you can find a number of tabs such as Home, About, Dash Board etc… Select the tab, Admit Card by clicking it.
- The tab opens as Test Admit Card, select the recruitment year.
- Details of the examinations conducted in the relevant year open up in tabular format containing the Name of the Exam, Date, Time and Important Update.
- Search for Patwari and Other Posts in the name of the exam column which will be given as a link.
- Open the link and fill in the required details such as Application Number, Date of Birth and Subject. Then press Search.
- Download the Admit Card and print it.