Madhya Pradesh SET January 2023 Notification – Apply Online MPSET Application Form at mppsc.mp.gov.in – Check details about Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test.
Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test is inviting online applications for State Eligibility Test. Candidates who want to apply for MP State Eligibility Test can visit the official website of the examination authority. Interested candidates can apply online through the official site of MPPSC on mppsc.mp.gov.in respectively.
The candidates are advised to check the MP SET 2023 Notification before registering for the Madhya Pradesh SET. The MP State Eligibility Test will be held in May 2023. For the same, admit cards will be released in April 2023.
While submitting the MP SET application form candidates will be issued an application number and access key. The aspirants will be able to access the application form and admit card by using these details. So, candidates must keep this registration number and access key safe for future use.
In order to apply for the Madhya Pradesh SET, candidates are advised to check the eligibility details properly as given by us in the below section. The Online Application Link and other details for SET are given here.
Madhya Pradesh SET Notification 2023
|Exam Name||Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|MP SET Exam Date||April 2023 (Expected)|
|Last Date to Apply||26 February 2023|
Candidates who have passed a post-graduation degree with the relevant subjects can apply for MP State Eligibility Test.
Check the detailed notification in order to get exact details about the age limit.
- For General Category Candidates – ₹500/-
- For Reserved Category Candaites – ₹250/-
- Online Application Starting Date – 27 January 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online – 26 February 2023
- Last Date to Apply with Late Fees – 10 March 2023
- Exam Date – to be announced soon
How to register for MP SET 2023 – Direct Links
- Visit the official website of the authority.
- Click on the Register link and fill in the mobile number and email id.
- Then, Click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill in the required information.
- Upload the documents in a valid format and size.
- Complete the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application fee for further use.