Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will release the Group 1 & Group 2 admit cards in the upcoming days on their official website. Recruitment notification for the same was released on 07 April 2023 and the last date to submit the form was 06 May 2023.
MP Group 1 and 2 Admit cards will be issued 4 to 5 days before the exam. In the exam hall, a biometric procedure will also be applied to applicants organised by the examination board. For all the information related to this exam candidates can visit the official site esb.mp.gov.in
esb.mp.gov.in Group 1 & 2 Admit Card
|Exam conducting authority||Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection Board|
|Post Name||Under Group 1 Sub Group 1- Senior Agriculture Extension Officer and Senior Horticulture Development Officer (Executive)
Under Group 2 Sub Group 1-Rural Horticulture Officer and Rural Agriculture Extension Officer
|Number of vacancies||1978|
|Closing Date for Online Application||01-05-2023|
|Exam Date||15 July 2023|
|MPPEB Admit Card||to be released|
The total number of 1978 vacancies will be filled this year by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. All the required links are provided below. The exam will be conducted on 15 July 2023.
Admit Card contains all the important information related to the exam such as exam venue, time and date, and roll. number many more important instructions.
The selection process for Group 1 & Group 2
A combined written exam will be conducted by the authority. Aspirants will be selected on the bases of a written examination held by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. The applicant needs to qualify the written for further processes such as Documents Verification / Interview round. This is a golden chance for eligible candidates who want this MPPEB Group 1 & Group 2 jobs.
Group 1 & Group 2 Exam Pattern
The Madhya Pradesh Group 1 & Group 2 exams will be conducted in online mode (Computer-based test). The exam will be divided into 2 sections. Both Group 1&2 carries equal marks and time.
- The Exam carries 100 questions in the multiple-choice pattern.
- The time duration for this exam was 3 hours.
- The exam will be held in both language English and Hindi.
- In Section 1 the question is related to General Science, General Hindi, General Knowledge of Mathematics, Computer Applications, and Logical Reasoning.
- In section 2 the question will be asked from relevant subjects for the concerned post.
Important guidelines related to exam
- One photo ID with a photocopy is mandatory for applicants in exam halls such as Aadhar card, PAN card etc.
- Candidates must report 1 hour before the exam time.
- The electronic device will not be allowed in examination centres like mobile phone, calculator
- Candidates must carry black/blue pens.
Steps to download the MPPEB Group 1 & Group 2 Admit Card 2023
- First, go to the official website esb.mp.gov.in
- On the home page, there is admit card option click on it.
- Exam lists will appear, click on the MPPEB Group 1 & Group 2 post.
- Admit card box will appear to fill in your application number and date of birth.
- Your Admit card is successfully downloaded.
- Take a printout for further reference.
Download Admit Card – Click Here