MPPEB Group-4, Asst. Grade-3 Steno typist, Stenographer Recruitment 2022. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Group 4 Vacancy Notification Released, Apply Online on peb.mp.gov.in.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board issued a recruitment notification on 13 December 2022 to fill up the vacant posts of Group-4, Asst. Grade-3 Steno typist, Stenographer, etc. Through this MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment Notification, the examination board is going to fill up the 2716 vacancies.
The process of registration for this recruitment will be started on 06 March 2023. The last date to submit online applications for the said posts is 20 March 2023. Candidates who are interested in these Jobs and eligible for the respective posts can submit their online applications on or before the last date of online registration.
All further points about this recruitment such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, and registration procedure, etc are added below. Applicants use the official website of the recruitment authority in order to apply for this job drive.
MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Post Name||Group-4, Asst. Grade-3 Steno typist, Stenographer, etc.|
|Advt. No.||Advt. No. MPPEB Group-4 Vacancy 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||20 March 2023|
Check the official advertisement to get the exact date about the educational qualification requirements.
The age of the applicants will not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years to apply for this job drive. Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per state government norms.
- For General candidates ₹500/-
- For SC/ ST/OBC/A&B Candidates ₹250/-
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Starting Date of Online Application Form – 06 March 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online – 20 March 2023
- Last Date of Correction in Application Form – 25 March 2023
- Exam Date – 05 June 2023
Steps to apply online for MP Steno typist, Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- First, visit the official website @ peb.mp.gov.in.
- Check the Notifications tab on the homepage.
- Find the link for MPPEB Group 4 Paramedical and Nursing Staff Jobs and click on Apply Online.
- Enter the required details and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the payment of the registration fee and submit the application form.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further reference.