MPSC Clerk Typist Recruitment 2023. Maharashtra Group B & C Jobs Notification. Check Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and Selection Process at mpsc.gov.in.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission released a notification for the recruitment of Section Officer, State Tax Inspector, Police Sub-Inspector, Sub Registrar (Grade-1)/Inspector of Stamps, Sub Inspector-State Excise, Technical Assistant, Tax Assistant, and Clerk-Typist vacancies. Under this recruitment drive, selected candidates will be appointed to various Departments, Directorates, other offices, and establishments of the Government of Maharashtra.
As per the detailed notification, online registration on these posts starts on 20 January 2023 onwards. Eligible desirous candidates will be able to submit their filled application form by 14 February 2023. The total number of vacancies is 8169.
For the respective posts, MPSC has published a detailed recruitment notification. A direct link to download and check the same is provided on this webpage. The application link is also updated in the below section. Check the eligibility criteria thoroughly before submitting an online application form for MPSC Recruitment.
MPSC Clerk Typist Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Last date to submit an online application form||14 February 2022|
Applicants should have passed graduation from a recognized university.
The age limit for MPSC jobs is 18 to 38 years for General Categories. The upper age limit is relaxable to the reserved categories as per the state government norms.
- General category candidates are required to pay ₹394/- as the application fee.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates will be charged ₹294/- as the application fee.
|Post Code||Post Name||Department Name||Number of Posts|
|1||Assistant Room Officer||Ministry, MPSC||78|
|2||State Tax Inspector||Department of Finance||159|
|3||Sub-Inspector of Police||Department of Home Affairs||374|
|4||Sub Registrar (Grade-1)/Inspector of Stamps||Revenue and Forest Department||49|
|5||Second Inspector, State Excise||Department of Home Affairs||06|
|6||Technical Assistant||Department of Finance||01|
|7||Tax Assistant||Department of Finance||468|
|8||Clerk-typist||Ministry and others||7034|
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Documents Scrutiny and Typing Test
- Application registration starting date – 20 January 2023
- Last date to submit an online application form – 14 February 2023
- Prelims Exam Date – 30 April 2023
Steps to apply online for MPSC Group B and Group C Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official web portal of MPSC.
- Now, check the Advertisements section.
- Click on the link for Group B & C Recruitment Notification.
- Download and check the recruitment notification.
- Then, click on Apply Online link and fill in the required information.
- Complete the payment of the application fee.
- Submit the application form and print the same for further reference.
|Official Portal||Visit Here|
|MPSC Group B & C Notification 2023||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|