MP HS TET Online Application Form 2023. Apply Online for Madhya Pradesh High School Teacher Eligibility Test at peb.mp.gov.in.
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has circulated a notification regarding Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (MPTET). This is a state-level exam, which is conducted for the selection of eligible candidates as Classes 1 to 8 teachers in government schools.
Those who want to become a state government teacher at the Primary & Upper Primary levels must have the required eligibility as per the notification. Interested candidates can apply for the same on or before the last date.
After the completion of the online application process, the authority will conduct the MP TET 2023 exam. The exam will be a computer-based test (CBT) in which objective-type questions will be included. Candidates have to choose one option as their correct answer.
But first, aspirants have to visit the official website to submit the application form. You may find the official website link and direct link to the application form below on this page.
MP HS TET Notification 2023 PDF Download
|Exam Name||Madhya Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (MPTET)|
|Year of Exam||2022|
|Examination Authority||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Posts Name||High School Teacher|
|Application Schedule||12 January to 01 February 2023|
|Examination Schedule||01 March 2022Eligibility Criteria|
- The candidate must have a post-graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Along with this, they should have completed a B.ed/ Deled degree from a recognized university. Remember, it is mandatory
As of 01-01-2023, the minimum age of the applicant must be 18 years and the upper age limit is 42 years for the general category aspirants. Age relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided to the reserved category applicants.
- For General Candidates – ₹600/-
- For SC/ST/ OBC/ PwD Candidates – ₹300/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Starting Date to Apply – 12 January 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online – 27 January 2023
- Examination Schedule – 01 March 2023
Steps to apply online MP HS TET 2023 Application Form
- Go to the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board which is peb.mp.gov.in.
- Click on the “Online Form” button.
- Do register yourself by using your mobile number and email address.
- After that, hit on the “apply” button.
- Fill out the application form with the correct details.
- Scan all relevant documents along with the application form.
- Now, click on the “Next” button. Here, you will be asked to deposit an application fee.
- Choose the mode to pay a fee at your convenience.
- Then, hit on the “submit” button.
- Your online application form has been submitted.
- At last, take a printout copy of it.