NIC Scientist & Technical Admit Card 2023 Check the NIELIT Calicut Exam Pattern & NIC Selection Process @calicut.nielit.in website: The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology released the recruitment notification for filling the vacancy of Scientist & Technical post on the behalf of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology in the National Informatics Centre.
The deadline for submission of the application form was 4 April 2023. Candidates who applied for NIC vacancies are excited to know about the exam date. The NIC Admit Card should publish soon by the recruiting authority on its official website. Before releasing the call letter, the organisation will announce the exam date.
calicut.nielit.in Scientific & Technical Assistant Admit Card
|Organisation||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Calicut|
|Post Name||Scientist-B, Scientific Officer/Engineer-SB And Scientific/Technical Assistant-A|
|Total number of vacant post||598|
|NIC Technical, Scientist Exam Date||To be released|
|NIELIT Calicut Admit Card Status||To be updated|
Scientific and Technical Exam Pattern
- The mode of the examination will be based on Computer Based Test.
- The exam will contain 120 MCQ questions.
- The medium of the written test will be only English.
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there will be a negative marking for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Technical area||78||3 Hours|
The minimum qualifying marks for General/EWS will be 50% marks, 40% marks for OBC and 30% marks for SC/ST/PWD categories.
NIC Selection Process
The NIELIT will select the candidates on the basis of two phases: i.e Written Examination and an Interview.
- Written Examination: Candidates who submitted their application form within the given limited time period without any error, will be able to download the admit card for the written examination. The exam will be conducted in different batches or sessions. If any technical issues will come at the time of the online test, re-examination will be conducted for affected examination centres only as per the board rule or scheme.
- Interview: Applicants who will qualify for the written test will later call for the interview. The document verification will be done on the day of the interview. All original documents verification will complete then candidates will allow for the interview process. For Scientific/Technical Assistant – A, document verification will be done before joining the candidates.
How to download the NIC Scientific and Technical Assistant Admit Card 2023?
The aspirants can download the call letter from the official website. The examination letter will contain essential details such as the candidate’s name, roll number, examination venue, exam date and other important information. Applicants follow the below line:
- In the first step, go to the official website which is www.calicut.nielit.in
- Then click on the candidate’s login link.
- Enter your login id and password, and submit it.
- After that, click on the NIC Scientist And Technical Admit card.
- The examination letter will be downloaded and take a printout of this document.