Department of Higher Education, Odisha (DTE, Odisha) is going to conduct the Combined Entrance Test (CET) for admission into B.Ed Course for the academic year-2023-24. This CET exam is scheduled to be conducted on 11 June 2023 for admission to the B.Ed course.
This exam going to be conducted is a state-level entrance test and will be supervised by the Directorate of Teacher Education and State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Odisha.
Odisha B.Ed Admit Card for the entrance exam is released on 1 June. A direct to the official website where the candidates can download the admit card is added below.
te.samsodisha.gov.in B.Ed Admit Card 2023
|Organization||State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT)|
|Exam Name||Odisha Entrance exam|
|B.Ed Exam Date||11 June 2023|
|Odisha Admit Card Availability||01 June 2023 to 11 June 2023|
Aspirants can download their Odisha B.Ed Admit Card from 01 June 2023 to 11 June 2023 only on the official page te.samsodisha.gov.in or candidates can download the same from the link added below and must check the exam pattern and other details described below.
The exam pattern for the B.Ed exam is given below:
- This test will be conducted on the OMR sheets.
- The duration of the Entrance Test is 02 hours (120 minutes) and 40 minutes extra time will be given to Pwd candidates.
- The paper will be conducted for a total of 100 marks and is divided into 2 sections.
- Each answer will be 1 mark.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- All questions will be in Multiple-choice question format.
|Section-2 (for B.Ed. Arts Stream)||General English||15|
|History and Political Science||20|
|Geography and Economics||15|
|Section-2 (for B.Ed. Science Stream)||Physical Science||20|
General Instruction for the Exam
Aspirants must follow the instruction given below while appearing for the B.Ed exam:
- Candidate must report 1 hour before the exam starts and no entry will be given after 15 minutes of the commencement of the exam.
- Must bring a printed copy of your admit card along with it any Government Id to the exam hall.
- Mobile Phones, Calculators, Smartwatches and Electronics Gadgets of any type are strictly prohibited in the Examination Hall.
- Black Ball Point Pen shall be provided to the Candidates by the State Selection Board in the Examination Hall for darkening the circles in the OMR Sheet.
- No aspirant will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall before completion of the Exam.
How to download the Odisha B.Ed Admit Card 2023?
Just follow the simple steps given below to download your Odisha B.Ed Admit Card:
- Visit the official page te.samsodisha.gov.in
- Then click on the Existing Student Login tab.
- You will be now directed to a new page, enter the details asked and click on login.
- Thus, admit card is ready to download.
- Print and save it for further use.
|SAMS Official Site||te.samsodisha.gov.in|
|Download Admit Card||Visit Here|