Odisha D.EL.Ed Application Form 2023, Check SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed Admission Notification, the Last Date to Apply, Procedure Details @scert.samsodisha.gov.in
State Council for Educational Research & Training (SCERT), Odisha released a notification on 5 April 2023 for the Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed 2023). The online application form started on 5 April 2023 and the process to invite the online applications ends on 30 April 2023.
Interested Candidates need to apply online before the last date and they can get admission in 30 DIETs, 04 BIETs, 31 Government Elementary Teacher Education Institutions (ETEIs), 02 Government Elementary Teacher Education Institution (SC & ST Development), and 01 Non-Government Aided Secondary Training Schools run by the Government of Odisha.
scert.samsodisha.gov.in Odisha D.EL.Ed 2023
|Board||State Council for Educational Research & Training, Odisha|
|Purpose||Admission in Diploma (D.EL.Ed 2023)|
|College Concerned||30 DIETs, 04 BIETs, 31 Government Elementary Teacher Education Institutions (ETEIs), 02 Government Elementary Teacher Education Institutions (SC & ST Development), and 01 Non-Government Aided Secondary Training School|
|Application Starting Date||5 April 2023|
|Last Date to apply||30 April 2023|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
At the time of filling out the application form, applicants must have to carry these required documents such as
- 10th class certificate and mark sheets.
- 12th class certificate and mark sheets.
- A valid Email ID.
- Active Mobile Number.
Odisha D.EL.Ed Seats Classification
The Classification of sets is shown in the given table:
SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed Eligibility Criteria
- Must have passed Telugu as MIL up to HSC standard/equivalent examination as notified by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, Cuttack
- The candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary / +2 Examination in Arts /Science / Commerce or its equivalent examination from recognized Boards /Councils (the candidates shall have to submit an equivalent certificate from the competent authority.
- A candidate belonging to the General category must have a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate and
45% of mark in aggregate in case of SC, ST, SEBC, and PH candidates)
- For SC, ST, and SEBC Candidates- 35 years of age and she/he should not have been born before 30.06.1988.
- For Women Candidates of all categories 35 years of age and must be born before 30.06.1988.
- For General Candidates- 30 years of age and should not have been born before 30.06.1993.
- For PH Candidates – 40 years of age and she/he should not have been born before 30.06.1983.
Interested Candidates need to pay a sum of money as registration fees, the fees may vary category-wise. Only online payment method is accepted none other than online will be rejected. The fees for registration:
|SC and ST||₹300|
How to apply online for Odisha D.EL.Ed 2023?
Must follow all these steps and read them carefully, use the link inserted on this page below to visit the official site:
- Log in to the official site scert.samsodisha.gov.in
- Scroll down to “New Student Registration” and click enter.
- Enter the required details and press submit.
- Confirm the payment.
- Thus, registration completes, Print and save the registration certificate for further assistance.
- Official Website: scert.samsodisha.gov.in
- Odisha D.El.Ed Admission Notification: Read Here