High Court of Odisha Group D Peon Admit Card 2023, Check Class 4, Mali, Exam Date Notice & Paper Scheme Information @orissahighcourt.nic.in
Odisha High Court, Cuttack issued a notification on 03 April 2023 for the recruitment of 88 vacant posts of Office Peon, Class-IV, and Mali posts in the Group D cadre. The court started accepting online applications on 17 April 2023 and the last date for submission of applications was 01 May 2023.
Now the Odisha High Court Authorities are planning to conduct the written exam for the concerned posts. The Odisha High Court Admit Card for the same will be issued 2 weeks before the exam. This exam for the post of Peon is going to be held in 30 cities across the State.
orissahighcourt.nic.in Group D Peon Admit Card
|Recruitment Board||Odisha High Court|
|Purpose||Recruitment for Group D Posts|
|Post||Peon, Mali, Class-IV Posts|
|Group D Exam Date||Not announced yet|
|Odisha High Court Admit Card||10 days Prior to the Exam|
Candidates who successfully applied before 1 May 2023 are only eligible to download the Odisha High Court Group D Admit Card for the examination.
- Candidates need to carry a printed copy of their Odisha Peon Admit Card along with any other id for verification.
- The Admit Card should be duly signed by any Gazette Officer.
- Candidates need to report 1 hour before the exam time to the examination centre.
- Must read all the instructions printed on the Admit Card
Document required other than Admit Card at the Examination Centers:
- Aadhar Card.
- Pan Card.
- Driving Licence.
- Voters Card.
- 2 passport-size photographs.
Read all the instructions and personal information printed on the Odisha High Court Hall Ticket in case any applicant founds any mistake on it. Report to the officials immediately at Helpline No. 0671-25082267 The authorities will soon issue a new Group D Call Letter.
Odisha High Court Group D Peon Exam Pattern
The Preliminary Test will consist of:
- House- Keeping.
- Electrical Mechanism.
- Electronic Mechanism.
- Lift- Operation.
- Generator Operation.
- Computer Operation.
For the Written Exam, Candidates will be given a passage in English containing 250 words and be asked to copy the passage in 30 minutes.
The eligible Mulias and persons attached to the household of a Judge, appearing in this test shall be given 1 (one) mark for each completed year of satisfactory service, subject to a maximum of 5 (Five) marks in this Test.
Download the Odisha High Court Group-D Admit Card 2023
Follow the steps given below to download the Odisha High Court Group D Call Letter:
- Visit the official site orissahighcourt.nic.in
- Go to the Recruitment Corner.
- Search for the advertisement post.
- Click on it and then click on Download Admit Card.
- Enter the necessary information asked.
- Thus, download the Peon hall ticket, and print it for the examination centre.