Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2023 from opssb.nic.in. Check Odisha Police Constable Written Exam Date, Paper Pattern Here.
Odisha Police State Selection Board (OPSSB) is in the process of recruiting 4790 Police Constables for the Odisha Police Department. There are about 4790 vacancies in the said posts.
The applications of candidates for the post are invited from 30th December 2022. The next phase of recruitment is the written test followed by the physical test. The schedule for the written test will be announced soon on the official website of the department. The written exam will be conducted by the State Selection Board on behalf of OPSSB.
Release of Admit Card for Odisha Police Constable Exam
The concerned authorities will receive all applications by 21st January 2023. After scrutiny of all applications received from candidates, the applications with incomplete details and the applications from ineligible candidates will be summarily rejected. All eligible applicants will receive Odisha Police Constable Admit Card for participating in the exam. The date of release of admit card is not yet updated by the authorities.
Date of Examination
The exact date of examination is not released by the authority. To know instant updates, visit the official website.
Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2023 Details
|Recruiting Body||Odisha Police State Selection Board|
|Name of Post||Police Constable (Civil)|
|No. of Vacancies||4790|
|Exam Date||Not Announced|
|Article Category||Admit card|
|Odisha Police Admit Card Date||10 Days before the exam date|
The selection process involves three stages. The first stage is a Written Examination in which OMR-based questions will be given. The second stage is the physical test. The third is the Driving Test and which is optional. The candidates can come out successful in the selection, only if they succeed in all these rounds of selection.
Examination Scheme and Paper Pattern
The candidates should be aware of the paper pattern and examination scheme to prepare better for the written exam. The board has already mentioned the paper pattern in the advertisement. So are providing a brief on the same here.
- The examination will be conducted as an OMR-Based.
- The question paper will carry 100 Questions based MCQ-Pattern.
- Each correct answer will be awarded one mark.
- An incorrect answer will carry a 0.25 negative mark.
- No marks will be deducted for an unanswered question.
- Candidates will get 120 minutes to solve the paper
OPSSB Police Constable Admit Card Details
Admit Cards for the examination will be released online. An initiation to download the same will be sent by email to the registered candidates. The admit card will carry information regarding the exam schedule, exam centres, and candidate-related information.
The candidates will need to download the Odisha police admit card online and take a print on A4 size paper. An aspirant participating in the written exam must bring an ID Card along with the online printed admit card. Otherwise, his/ her entry to the exam centres will be barred.
How to Download Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2023?
- Visit the Odisha Police official website at opssb.nic.in
- Look for the section Recruitments and open it.
- From the options, select Admit Cards.
- Search for Police Constable Admit Card Download link.
- Click the Admit Card link.
- Enter necessary credentials such as Registration Number and DOB.
- After filling details, hit the Submit button.
- Admit Card will appear on the screen, download Admit card.