Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2023 from opssb.nic.in. Check Odisha Police Civil Constable Physical Test Date, Paper Pattern Here.
Odisha Police State Selection Board is in the process of recruiting 4790 Police Constables for the Odisha Police Department. There are about 4790 vacancies in the said advertisement. The applications of candidates for the post were invited from 30th December 2022. The written exam has already been conducted on 26 February 2023.
The next phase of recruitment is the physical test followed by the trade test if applicable for the particular position. The schedule for the Physical Test has already been announced on the official website of the department. The PST/PET will be conducted by the State Selection Board on behalf of OPSSB starting from 23rd March 2023.
The concerned authorities stopped entertaining the applications on 21st January 2023. After scrutiny of all applications received from candidates, the applications with incomplete details and the applications from ineligible candidates were summarily rejected. All eligible applicants can get Odisha Police Constable Admit Card for participating in the test.
Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2023 Released
|Recruiting Body||Odisha Police State Selection Board|
|Name of Post||Police Constable (Civil)|
|No. of Vacancies||4790|
|Physical Test Date||Starts On 23 March 2023|
|Odisha Police Admit Card||Released – Available Here|
The selection process involves three stages. The first stage is a Written Examination in which OMR-based questions were given. The second stage is the physical test. The third is the Driving Test and which is optional. The candidates can come out successful in the selection, only if they succeed in all these rounds of selection.
Odisha Police Constable Paper Pattern
The candidates should be aware of the paper pattern and examination scheme to prepare better for the written exam. The board has already mentioned the paper pattern in the advertisement. So are providing a brief on the same here.
- The examination will be conducted as an OMR-Based.
- The question paper will carry 100 Questions based MCQ-Pattern.
- Each correct answer will be awarded one mark.
- An incorrect answer will carry a 0.25 negative mark.
- No marks will be deducted for an unanswered question.
- Candidates will get 120 minutes to solve the paper
OPSSB Police Constable Admit Card Details
Hall Tickets for the examination are released online. An initiation to download the same is sent by email to the registered candidates. This essential piece of document carries information regarding the exam schedule, exam centres, and candidate-related information.
The candidates must download the Odisha police admit card online and take a print on A4 size paper. An aspirant participating in the written exam or physical test must bring an ID Card along with the online printed admit card. Otherwise, his/ her entry to the exam centres will be barred.
How to Download Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2023?
- Visit the Odisha Police official website at opssb.nic.in
- Look for the section Recruitments and open it.
- From the options, select Admit Cards.
- Search for Police Constable Admit Card Download link.
- Click the Admit Card link.
- Enter necessary credentials such as Registration Number and DOB.
- After filling details, hit the Submit button & your hall ticket should be ready to print.