Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment Notification released. Check OHC ASO Recruitment Vacancy Details, Application Link.
Odisha High Court has issued a vacancy notification regarding the post of Assistant Section Officer and Junior Stenographer on their official website. The total no. of vacancies for both posts is 234. The online registration started on 1 March 2023 and the last date to submit the application form is 20 March 2023.
We will provide you with a direct link to the application form on our webpage. Lots of candidates waiting for a longer time for ASO/JE Recruitment 2023. Now, they can apply for vacancies and will prepare for the written examination.
orissahighcourt.nic.in Odisha High Court ASO/JS Recruitment Details 2023
|Exam Conducting Authority||Odisha High Court|
|Application Started Date||1 March 2023|
|Last Date||20 March 2023|
|Post Name||Assistant Section Officer/ Junior Stenographer|
|Total No. of vacancies||234|
High Court Assistant Section Officer / Junior Stenographer Vacancy details 2023
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Assistant Section Officer||199|
Candidates who belong to Odisha state can apply for both posts i.e Assistant Section Officer and Junior Stenographer 2023. For a review of the detailed notification aspirants must download the official notification regarding these posts. In the notification, the higher authority mentioned vacancy details according to the different categories.
- Assistant Section Officer: Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification. Along with this, the basic knowledge of computers is essential for this post.
- Junior Stenographer: Bachelor’s Degree required from any recognized University or Board. Moreover, typing skill is also crucial i.e 80 words per minute in shorthand and 40 words in typewriting with adequate computer knowledge.
The age limit for both posts is similar, Candidates must be above 21 years old and below 32 years old as on 1 August 2023.
Application fee and Payment method
- The application fee for all non-reserved categories is 500 rupees which are non-refundable.
- The mode of payment is online through credit card/debit card, the net banking system.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST and persons with disabilities do not need to pay any application fee.
For the selection, applicants must qualify the four steps of the examination. After this, a final merit list will be prepared by the organisation. The following lines will mention the four steps regarding the selection process;
- Preliminary Examination Test
- Main Examination Test
- Computer application Test
- Viva voce Test
How to apply for the Odisha High Court ASO/JS Recruitment 2023?
- In the first step, you must visit the official site of the Odisha high court.
- On the homepage, you will find an important notice tab where conducting authority publishes the latest notice regarding recruitment.
- Here, you click on the notification of the Odisha high court ASO/JS 2023.
- Then you click on the apply link and add important details.
- After filling out the complete application form click on the submit button.
- In the final step, pay the application fee through a credit card/debit card or net banking system.
Check Official Links Here
|Assistant Section Officer Notification||Download Here|
|Junior Stenographer Notifications||Download Here|
|Application Link||Apply Here|