OPSC AEE Recruitment Notification 2023. Apply online for Odisha Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancies, Eligibility, Application Fee details @www.opsc.gov.in: Odisha Public Service Commission has issued a recruitment notification for various engineering posts on 18 March 2023. The total vacant posts are 391 for Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) and Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical). These positions come under the Water Resources Department, Public Works Department and H & UD department of the government of Odisha for Group A.
Jobseekers can apply online from 29 March 2023 to 28 April 2023. Candidates can give their preference of a department in their online application form for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil).
www.opsc.gov.in AEE Civil & Mechanical Vacancies Details 2023
|Organisation||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Advertisement No.||20 of 2022/23|
|Application Start Date||29 March 2023|
|Application Last Date||28 April 2023|
The OPSC AEE Vacancies are divided according to various categories such as UR, SEBC, SC & ST. Sports persons can also apply for these positions and will be adjusted in the category to which they belong.
Odisha AEE Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates must have passed the Degree in Engineering in Civil for the AEE Civil post and Degree in Engineering in Mechanical for AEE Mechanical Post from any recognized University/Institution. Or applicants must have an Associated Member of the Engineering Institue of India in Civil/Mechanical.
The minimum age for application is 21 years as on 1 January 2023 and the upper age limit is 38 years as on 1 January 2021. Moreover, 5-year age relaxation is the upper age limit for candidates who belong to SC, ST, SEBC, Women, and Ex-Serviceman and 10 years for the physically disabled person whose permanent disabilities are 40% and more.
The candidates are exempted from paying any applicable fees as per the G.A Department letter no. 9897.
Candidates will be selected for this OPSC Recruitment on the basis of the GATE score. The highest score of an individual within the last 3 years will be used for furnishing the final merit list. There won’t be a written test or a personal interview.
Important Documents required for OPSC AEE Registration
- H.S.C or equivalent age certificate issued by the board or council.
- 12th/intermediate certificate.
- Degree in Engineering
- Marks list of all semesters.
- Certificate of GATE Score.
- Caste Certificate belonging to SC, ST & SEBC.
- No Objection certificate in case of Government servant.
- Character Certificate.
- Four recent passport-size photographs.
- Odia Test pass ceritificate.
- Disability certificate of persons with disabilities.
How to apply for OPSC AEE 2023 Vacancies?
Eligible Candidates can apply online only on the Official portal of the commission, if the application is found to be incomplete in any respect, will be rejected by the recruitment authority.
- Go to the official site www.opsc.gov.in
- Applicants need to register themselves before applying for this recruitment.
- He/she has a valid email id & mobile number for creating a login id.
- Open your login id and click on the link “OPSC AEE Recruitment Apply Online”.
- Fill in the required details and upload the essential documents.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Take a hard copy of this application for future use.
- OPSC AEE Jobs Notification PDF: Download Here
- Odisha AEE Application Form: Apply Here