Odisha High Court Peon Recruitment 2023 Apply For 88 Posts, Exam Date, Syllabus, and other information @ www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
Odisha High Court has announced the recruitment notification for 88 Orderly and Office Peon, Class-IV, and Mali posts in the Group D cadre. Interested candidates complete all the eligibility criteria and complete this online application form. The official notification for the same will be released on the official website on 03 April 2023.
Online registration for this post starts on 17.04.2023 and the last date for submission of this application is 01.05.2023. The total no. of vacancies is 88 for this exam. The recruitment process for this application will be completed online. Candidates who are interested in these vacancies can submit their application forms by using the official link provided below.
Odisha High Court Peon Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Orissa High Court, Cuttack|
|Job Name||Orderly & Office Peon, Class IV, Mali in Group D Cadre|
|Application Process Starts||17th April 2023|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||01.05.2023|
Read the article carefully before submitting your application form. We provide all the important information regarding this form. we also provide a direct link so the candidate can easily fill out their form from the official website.
- For Orderly and Office Peon candidates Should have passed secondary education. He/She should have knowledge of cooking, cleaning, housekeeping and other household work.
- For Class-IV applicants Should have passed Class 8th. He/She should have sufficient knowledge and skill in cooking, cleaning, housekeeping and other household work.
- For the post of Mali, aspirants Should have passed 8th class. He/She should have appropriate practical knowledge and skill in gardening. A gardener who has any special training regarding this gardening job and has three-year experience in this field will be selected.
Those candidates who secure the minimum marks in this exam will be called for the Written Test. The selection process will be made on written examination. Shortlisted aspirants will only be allowed in the next phase of the selection process. The selection process has been mentioned below.
- Preliminary Term
- Written Test
candidates can pay the fee by using online payment methods such as credit cards, debit cards and net-banking systems. Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Persons with Disabilities are free from payment of examination fees.
- Examination non-refundable and non-adjustable Fee: Rs. 300.
How to apply for Odisha High Court Peon Recruitment 2023
- Firstly, go to the official website www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
- Search the Odisha High Court Peon Recruitment 2023
- Fill in all the required information for registration.
- Read all the information carefully before applying for the form.
- Upload all the necessary documents and pay the fee.
- You successfully submitted your form.
- Official Website- orissahighcourt.nic.in
- Group D Vacancy Notice – Download Here
- Apply Online – Link to be added here