The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has completed the online registration process for the post-AMIN under Housing & Urban Development Department. The registration for the same was started on 31 December 2022 and the last to register was 27 January 2023. A total number of 60 posts will be filled this year.
Candidates are requested to check the web portal. It is a good chance for the eligible candidate to grab this opportunity. The preliminary exam will be held on 23 July 2023. Hall Ticket is mandatory for all the aspirants who appear for the written test. The department will not send OSSC AMIN Admit Card 2023 by post they uploaded them on their official website.
Odisha AMIN Admit Card July 2023
|Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Amin in Housing & Urban Development Department|
|Odisha AMIN Exam Date||23 July 2023|
|OSSC Admit card Release date||to be released|
Thousands of applicants applied for these posts. Now they are eagerly waiting for their exam participation. If applicants find any wrong information printed on their admit card a correction window and helpline number are also available.
Helpline Number – 0674-2394466
Odisha AMIN Exam Pattern
- The Exam carries 100 questions in the multiple-choice pattern.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- The exam will be asked for 5 subjects- Arthmeticas, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability and General Studies.
- There is no negative marking in this exam.
OSSC AMIN Selection Process
The applicants will be selected on the basis of their performances in various phases of the selection process directed by the commission for the AMIN post. First, the authority will conduct a prelims exam after that mains exam will be conducted.
- Prelims Exam.
- Mains Exam.
- Document Verification.
The admit card contains the important instructions mentioned on it. It will not send by post court will upload it on its official website ossc.gov.in. The call letter contains the aspirant’s Roll number, Exam Venue, Registration ID, Date and Time and other important instructions given by the organization.
Instruction Mention on OSSC Admit Card
- A coloured copy of your hall ticket.
- A Government ID such as an Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter ID etc.
- Passport-size photos.
Required Steps to Download OSSC AMIN Exam Admit Card
To download the OSSC AMIN Exam Admit card follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official post ossc.gov.in
- In the right corner of the page, from the Candidates Corner box, click on Admit Card.
- Now click on the advertisement.
- Enter the required details and confirm.
- Thus, call letter is ready to download.
- Take a print of it for the examination hall.
|Download AMIM Admit Card||ossc.gov.in|