OSSC Answer Key 2023. Odisha Junior Stenographer, Clerk, Jr Typist, and Jr Storekeeper written Exam Answer Key, Answer Sheets at ossc.gov.in
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has conducted an examination for Junior Stenographer, Junior Typist, Junior Storekeeper, and Clerk posts. This Exam was conducted on 9 April 2023 at different examination venues. The exam will recruit candidates for various vacant posts of Junior Stenographer, Junior Typist, and Junior Storekeeper, in Odisha State.
A large section of candidates appeared in this exam from all over the state. They were waiting for the OSSC Answer Key 2023. The answer key is made available on the official website of ossc.gov.in.
ossc.gov.in Jr Steno, Clerk Answer Key
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Jr Stenographer, Clerk, Junior Typist, and Jr Storekeeper|
|No. of Vacancies||40|
|Registration Dates||January 2023|
|Date of Written Examination||9 April 2023|
|OSSC Answer Key Availability||To be released|
The answer key is a necessary step as candidates can check their answers and can get a rough idea about their scores and whether they will be able to clear the cut-off or not. As the exam was OMR-based, hence it won’t take a lot of time to publish the OSSC Answer Key.
Answer Key Junior Stenographer, Clerk, Release – Objections Submission
The answers Key for GGTU SET Exam 2023 has not yet been released. After checking the answer key, candidates will have an idea about their expected marks in the exam. The candidates can also raise an objection if found any kind of irregularities in the answer key. The objection will be submitted within a described time period and in a described format.
The OSSC officials will release the Rajasthan SET Final Answer Key after considering all such objection forms. Finally, the result of this exam will be prepared on the basis of the final answer key.
- Stage 1 contains 150 questions and the duration is 2 hours for Preliminary Exam.
- Stage 2 contains 100 questions and a duration of 2 hours for the Main Exam.
- Stage 3 contains 150 questions (50 Marks each) for the Skill Test.
- The examination paper consisted of 4 different Stages.
- There were no negative markings on the paper.
- The paper was conducted in Computer Based Test Mode.
How to download OSSC Answer Key?
For the ease of candidates, we have added some important steps following which you can download your OSSC Answer key. Also, direct links to the official website and admit card download are available in the links section of the webpage.
- First, go to the official website ossc.gov.in
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission – OSSC home page gets notified on screen.
- You can find “Latest Updates” by scrolling.
- Then look after the OSSC Junior Stenographer, Junior Typist, and Junior Storekeeper Answer Key 2023.
- Download the answer key.
- Official Website – ossc.gov.in