osssc.gov.in Junior Assistant & PEO Recruitment 2023 Check Odisha Jr. Assistant & Panchayat Executive Officer Vacancy Notification Online – Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released a recruitment notification on its official webpage. The purpose of this notification is to fill up the Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer posts under the different departments of the State Government.
The candidates can apply online on the official web portal www.osssc.gov.in only. The application started on 24 February 2023 and the last date for the application form submission is 27 March 2023. The total advertised vacancies are 5,396. Interested candidates can apply quickly before the deadline for the application.
www.osssc.gov.in Junior Assistant & Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the post||Junior Assistant & Panchayat Executive Officer|
|Total Number of Vacancies|
|Start Date||24 Feb 2023|
|Last Date||27 March 2023|
Candidates who belong to Odisha state will apply for both posts in online mode through the commission’s website. Before filling out this application form candidates must know about the eligibility criteria and the selection procedure.
For Junior Assistant Post
Aspirants must have completed +3 or equivalent qualification in Arts/Science/Commerce with basic computer knowledge.
For Panchayat Executive Officer
Aspirants must have passed +2 or equivalent education in any discipline.
Candidates who wish to apply for JA & PEO must have attained the age of 21 years and not be above 38 years as of 1st January 2023.
No need to pay the application fee for JA & PEO for all candidates. All categories are exempted from paying the exam fee.
OSSSC Selection Process
The selection process is properly mentioned in the official notification. We will provide you with the essential points regarding the selection process.
- Written Test.
- Computer Skill Test.
- Documents verification.
- Final Result.
How to apply for Odisha Junior Assistant and PEO Vacancies?
- In the beginning step, you visit the official website of the Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission at osssc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the Recruitment section.
- In the recruitment section, you can download the official notification related to OSSSC JA & PEO Posts.
- You must read the complete notification before applying and know about the required documents and address proof.
- After completing the overview, click on the online application tab.
- Fill out the application form with all academic details and identity proof.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of this application form for further use.
|OSSSC Junior Assistant and PEO Short Notification||Download PDF|
|Online OSSSC Application Form||Apply Here|