Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission has completed the online registration process for District Cadre Group C posts of Multipurpose Health Worker (Female) posts. The online process was started on 01-05-2023 and the last date was 25.05.2023. Through this recruitment, the commission has invited online applications to fill up the 2754 vacancies.
After the registration process now the authority will be ready to conduct a written examination soon. The exam for the same may be conducted on 16 July 2023. Odisha Multi-Purpose Health Worker Hall Ticket will be released 10 days prior to the examination date. The applicants who are shortlisted for the exam will be able to download their OSSSC admit card from www.osssc.gov.in
osssc.gov.in MPHW Female Admit Card
|Organization||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Female)|
|MPHW Admit Card Date||10 days before the exam|
|OSSSC Group C Exam Date||Maybe on 16 July 2023|
The department will not send call letters by post they just uploaded them on its official web page. A Hall ticket is a mandatory document for applicants. Eligible candidates can download their OSSSC MPHW Female admit cards from www.osssc.gov.in
Odisha MPHW (Female) Exam Pattern
The Multi-Purpose Health Worker exam pattern will be set by the Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission.
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- All the questions will be multiple-choice-type questions (MCQ)
- The time given for this exam will be of 120 Minutes.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 mark for the wrong answer in this exam.
Information Mention on OSSSC MPHW Admit Card
Admit card carries essential information related to the examination. Aspirants can download their admit card from the official website www.osssc.gov.in
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam venue
- Date & Time
- Roll Number
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Important Guidelines Related to the Exam
Applicants must carry one ID proof along with admit card such as an Aadhar card, PAN card etc. Candidates must report to the exam hall 1 hour before the exam.
Steps to download OSSSC MPHW Exam Admit Card
The applicants have to visit the official website of OSSSC to download the hall ticket. They can follow the detailed instructions given below.
- Visit the official website www.osssc.gov.in
- On the home page click on the admit card option.
- Fill in the required information and submit it.
- Download your admit card and take a printout for further assistance.