OSSSC Group-C Recruitment 2023 Check Vacancies Details and eligibility criteria at www.osssc.gov.in
Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has just issued a recruitment notification for District Cadre Group C of MPHW (Female) 2023. The official notice for the same is released on 29 April 2023. A total number of 2754 vacancies will be filled by the Odisha Selection Commission.
The registration process started on 01-05-2023 and the last date for Registration is 25-05-2023. The candidates who already registered have to re-register for Multi Purpose Health Worker vacancies. While the process of submitting online applications starts on 01 May 2023 and will be completed by 30 May 2023.
www.osssc.gov.in OSSSC Group-C Recruitment 2023
|Organization||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Female)|
Interested and eligible aspirants apply online for this post. All the important links and information is provided below.
- Starting Date For Apply for Online Registration: 01-05-2023
- Last Date For Apply for Online Registration: 25-05-2023
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 30-05-2023
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Group-C
- The applicants must have completed 10+2 in any stream under the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha.
- Candidates must be passed Health Worker Female Training Course from the approved institute.
The minimum age required for Group C vacancies is 21 Years as of 01-01-2023 and the maximum age required is 38 Years. Age relaxation is applicable by category wise as per government rules and laws.
Fees are not required for this OSSSC Group-C.
The candidates will be selected on the bases of a written examination conducted by the department. After the exam, qualified applicants will be eligible for further document verification rounds. Candidates are requested to read the article before applying for this post.
How to Apply for OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023
Candidates can apply online for this vacant post by following some simple steps mentioned below. We provide a direct link for official notification, submit the application in the below-given section.
- First, go to the official website www.osssc.gov.in
- On the home page click on Apply Online.
- Now click on register and complete your registration first.
- Fill out the application form.
- Submit the required documents.
- Take a printout for further reference.
- Official website – Visit here
- Notification – Check Notification
- Apply Online – Apply Now