Download OTET Admit Card 2023. Check OTET Paper 1, Paper 2 Exam Date 2023 at bseodisha.nic.in
Board of Secondary Education, Odisha announced the OTET Exam date 2023 finally. With this, all the candidates who have applied for the Odisha TET 2023 need to check the official website for the latest updates. Candidates must download the OTET Admit card 2023 directly from the official website. The link will be activated within 5-10 days of the period from the date of the examination.
Only eligible candidates will be able to download Odisha TET Admit Card 2023. Candidates must start revising the syllabus thoroughly. There will be two papers in OTET 2023. These two papers OTET Paper 1 and OTET Paper 2 will be held on the same day but on different shifts. Candidates must have to admit card to enter the test centre. The exact date for the release of admit card is in the hands of authorities. The official dates will be out shortly on our page too.
Odisha OTET Admit Card 2023
|Organization||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Exam||Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Test Date||31 January 2023|
|Admit Card||To be shortly released|
Candidates must bring only an original copy of Odisha TET Admit Card 2023 at the time of the examination. Xerox copies will not be accepted. Along with the admit card, it is important to carry supporting documents. Candidates can bring a Voter ID, passport, ration card, or Aadhar card. Remember PAN card is not acceptable in the supporting documents.
Odisha TET Exam Date 2023
The examination date for OTET is already finalized. Candidates must reach the OTET Test Center by 31 January.
The examination will be conducted in two shifts. Shift 1 will be in the morning session and shift 2 in the afternoon session.
- The paper will have 150 questions.
- Each question is of 1 mark.
- Paper 1 and Paper 2 are for 2.5 hours each.
- There is no negative marking for any incorrect responses.
How to download OTET Admit Card 2023?
- Open the official website of BSE Odisha i.e. bseodisha.ac.in.
- On the website go to the important notification tab.
- Search for the admit card link.
- Add the registration number and password. The password is the candidate’s birth date (DD-MM-YYYY)
- Tap on submit button.
- Check the details of admit card.
- Download and Save it after that.