Assam Pollution Control Board Admit Card for Various Posts, Check Exam Date, Paper Scheme and other notices at pcbrect.in
Pollution Control Board, Assam, issued a notification regarding 59 vacancies for various posts including Assistant Planning and Research Officer, Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant Programmer, Junior Accountant, Administrative Assistant – II, Scientific Assistant III & Grade IV. The Board will conduct a written examination whether offline or online, not declared yet.
The process of inviting online applications for the post was started on 01 April 2023 and the last date for submitting an online application was 21 April 2023. The board will soon fulfil the number of posts released this year. As we know the next phase is the written exam.
The schedule of the examination is yet to be announced by the PCB Assam. Once announced, we will publish an update regarding the same here. Applicants can download the Assam Pollution Control Board Admit Card for this exam from the official portal pcbrect.in or can utilize the link shown on the page below.
pcbrect.in Assam Pollution Control Board Admit Card
|Recruitment Authority||Pollution Control Board, Assam|
|Vacancies||59 in various department|
|Post classification||Assistant Planning and Research Officer, Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant Programmer, Junior Accountant, Administrative Assistant – II, Scientific Assistant III & Grade IV|
|Assam Pollution Control Board Admit Card||Not declared yet|
|Written Exam Date||awaited|
- Written Examination.
- Document Verification.
- Police Verification.
All those shortlisted candidates who pass the written exam will be called for an Interview. And those who qualify for the Interview will be called for Document Verification. At last, the appointment of the Candidate is only done after the Police Verification ( to check the background of the Candidates).
Instructions regarding the PCB Assam Written Test
- Candidates are advised to take the printed copy of Admit Card for the examination.
- No need to carry any other piece of paper except Admit Card and Government Id in case found anything. The exam of the concerned candidate will be cancelled.
- Report to the exam hall at least half an hour before.
- In case of any false documentation or misinterpretation, the candidate will be disqualified and is considered to further criminal offence.
- If the candidate is not present at any step of recruitment, the selection will be cancelled. No other chance will be given.
- Assam Pollution Control Board Admit Cards will be provided through online mode only. They will not send it to anyone by post.
Download Assam Pollution Control Board Admit Card 2023
Follow the given points line-wise to download the Assam Pollution Control Board Exam Admit Card:
- Visit the official site pcbrect.in
- Look for the Advertisement on the homepage.
- Then, Click on the Red Colour Box written”Click Here”.
- Log in using your phone number and date of birth.
- Click on Download Admit Card.
- Print it for further reference.