Employees Provident Fund Organization is going to recruit eligible candidates for various Social Security Assistant and Stenographer posts. The organization has completed the online registration process. Now, they are going to conduct the written exam to appoint candidates for the above-stated posts.
The Organization aims to fill a total of 2859 vacancies through this recruitment drive. Both male and female candidates were given a chance to take participation in this drive. Moreover, the candidate selected after conducting the exam will be appointed at any location within India.
As we have discussed before the release of the EPFO SSA Admit Card. Candidates have to download it from the official page and must take it to the examination hall, no entry shall be allowed in the absence of it.
For your betterment and for more preparation we have added below the previous year’s EPFO SSA question papers. Candidates appearing for the examination are advised to check the question paper to determine the type of questions asked. The question added below will also help to reduce anxiety but also help you to determine the best possible methods to complete the paper within the given time.
To download the EPFO SSA question paper just tap on the clickable link added below and don’t forget to check the official SSA/Stenographer exam pattern and detailed EPFO syllabus given below.
epfindia.gov.in Exam Pattern, Syllabus & Last Year Papers
|Organization||Employee Provident Fund Organization|
|Number of Vacancies||2859|
|Examination Date||to be announced|
|Last Date to Register Online||26 April 2023|
For this recruitment drive the Official released the EPFO SSA Notification in the month of March and later they started inviting online application forms from 27 March to 26 April 2023. Now, the exam is going to be held soon.
EPFO SSA/Stenographer Exam Pattern
Phase-I Computer-Based Examination
- The exam will be for a total of 600 marks.
- All the questions will be objective type.
- Each question in the paper will be of 4 marks.
- A total of 2 hours and 30 minutes will be provided to complete the exam.
- The marks obtained by a candidate in Phase-1 will be considered for final selection on a merit basis.
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge/ General
|General English with Comprehension||50||200|
Phase I – Written Examination
- There will be a total of 200 questions and each question will be 4 marks.
- A total of 2 hours and 30 minutes will be provided to complete the exam
- Marks obtained in the Phase-1 exam will be considered for final selection on merit.
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Awareness [includes Computer Awareness ]||50||200|
|General English with Comprehension||100||400|
EPFO SSA/ Stenographer Syllabus
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spellings/Detecting mis-spelt words
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Active/Passive Voice
- Comprehension Passage
- Venn Diagrams
- Symbolic/Number Classification
- Symbolic Operations
- Symbolic/Number Analogy
- Figural Analogy
- Number Series
- Figural Series
- Social Intelligence
- Coding and Decoding
- Numerical Operations
- Computer Basics
- Organization of a computer
- Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- Input/output devices
- Computer memory
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Back-up devices
- Windows Explorer
- Windows Operating System including basics of Microsoft Office like MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint, etc.
- Working with the Internet and e-mails
- Web Browsing & Searching
- Downloading & Uploading
- Managing an E-mail Account
- Basics of networking and cyber security
- Networking devices and protocols
- Network and information security threats (like hacking, virus, worms, Trojans, etc.) and preventive measures.
- Number Systems
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Ratio and Time
- Indian History
- Indian Geography
- General Science
- Current events relating to India and its neighbouring 23 countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene
- General Polity including Indian Constitution, Scientific Research