Punjab SSSB Clerk Admit Card 2023 To be Released, PSSSB CDEO/ Clerk Exam Date Notice, Admit Card Soon @ sssb.punjab.gov.in.
Subordinate Services Selection Board Punjab is soon going to conduct the written examination for the vacant posts of Clerks cum DEO, and Legal Clerks in the various department of the state government. Applicants who have successfully applied for the said posts now can download the PSSSB Clerk Admit Card.
PSSSB published a recruitment notification regarding the vacancies of Clerks cum DEO and Legal Clerks. The advertisement was released in May 2022. A large number of eligible candidates applied for the same till the last date of registration 16th June 2022. Candidates can now download Punjab Clerk Admit Card from the official website using the right credentials.
As we know the registration process was carried out through the online portal so the admit card will also be available only on the official website of the selection committee. Candidates can use their registration number and date of birth in order to retrieve the Punjab Legal Clerk Admit Card. A direct link to download the same will also be added here, once the officials released the same.
- Clerk Cum Data Entry Operator – 25 June 2023
- Clerk – 16 July 2023
PSSSB Clerk Admit Card 2023
|Examination Authority||Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Post Name||Clerks cum DEO and Legal Clerks|
|Advt. Number||02/2022, 03/2022, 15/2022|
|Application Date||May 2022|
|Written Examination Date
|PSSSB Clerk Admit Card Availability
||To be Released –|
The written examination has been announced by the Subordinate Services Selection Board Punjab. The written examination shall be commenced on 22 October 2022 & will continue till 15 January 2023. Particular exam date & name is also mentioned in the above table.
Subordinate Services Selection Board Punjab is responsible for all the events i.e. written examination, admit card, answer key, result etc. The examination authority will also create multiple exam venues throughout the state. The admit card that will be generated shall contain all the crucial details such as exam centre code, exam venue, and examination timing.
Punjab SSSB Clerk Paper Patter – Exam Scheme
- The maximum mark shall be 100.
- Questions from subjects such as English, Punjabi, Computer Fundamentals, General Knowledge, and General Aptitude, shall be asked.
- All the questions shall be MCQs.
- 02 hours shall be given to the candidates for the examination.
Steps to download Punjab SSSB Clerk Admit Card 2023
- Go to the official portal of PSSSB @ sssb.punjab.gov.in.
- Click on the Admit Card link for Punjab Clerk, IT Clerk, and Accounts Clerk posts.
- Fill in the right credentials.
- Check and verify the details you have just entered.
- Now, check the respective admit card on your device.
- Download the same and take a hard copy on an A4 sheet.
- Official Website – Visit Here
- PSSSB Clerk Admit Card – Download Here