Punjab SSSB Excise & Taxation Inspector Admit Card 2023 Download Exam Date Notice, Paper Pattern at sssb.punjab.gov.in
The Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board has notified 107 vacancies for the post of Excise & Taxation Inspector and invited online applications from interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria. Candidates who are qualified to be appointed in the said posts are selected through written examination and document verification.
The hall ticket is mandatory for attending the examination and is issued on the official website by Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board 7 days before the conduction of the examination. The Candidates can check the official website of Punjab SSSB and our website for instant updates on the release of the Punjab Excise Inspector Exam Date.
The examination schedule for the excise inspector has been changed. The new date for this exam is 21 May 2023. The Excise & Taxation Inspector Admit Card has been uploaded on the official website.
SSSB Punjab Excise & Taxation Inspector Exam Date 2023
|Name of Organization||Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (SSSB Punjab)|
|Name of posts||Excise & Taxation Inspector|
|Total No. of Posts||107|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Document Verification|
|PSSSB Excise Inspector Exam Date||21 May 2023|
Written examination and Document verification are the two phases of the selection process. Candidates qualifying in the written examination will be allowed for document verification. In the written examination candidates are required to score 40% marks. The negative mark for each wrong answer will be 0.25 marks.
Punjab Excise Inspector Exam Pattern
- The written examination is for 100 marks. The time limit prescribed to answer the 100 questions is 2 hours.
- The paper is designed to examine the General Awareness of the candidates and to check if the candidates are up to date with Current Affairs. A total of 45 marks are allotted to this part.
- The second part of the question paper is on Basic Computer Knowledge for 10 marks.
- Then comes the Language Test (English and Punjabi) for 30 marks and the last part is dedicated to testing the Reasoning and Mental Ability of the candidates which carries 15 marks.
How to download PSSSB Excise Inspector Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of Punjab SSSB at sssb.punjab.gov.in
- In the Notification section, check for the link titled “Punjab Excise & Taxation Inspector Admit Card”.
- As per instructions, enter the username and password and click login.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Verify the details printed on the roll number and download it.