The PSSSB known as Subordinate Service Selection Board, Punjab advertised a vacancy notification in February 2023 on their official website for Patwari vacancies.
The total number of vacant posts for Patwari is 710. The last date for online application submission was 20 March 2023. The candidates who already applied for this post are now waiting for the Patwari exam date and PSSSB Roll Number.
The board has now uploaded PSSSB Patwari Admit Card on their official site. Candidates can download the examination call letter in PDF format from the direct link we provide at the end of the article.
Punjab SSSB Board announced the exam date for Patwari Exam. The written exam for Patwari posts will be conducted on 14 May 2023. PSSSB Admit Card for this exam is now available on the official website.
sssb.punjab.gov.in Revenue Patwari Admit Card 2023
|Selection Board||Subordinate Service Selection Board, Punjab|
|Recruitment Name||Revenue Patwari|
|Total Vacant Post||710|
|Application Submission Date||February-March 2023|
|Patwari Exam Date||14 May 2023|
|PSSSB Admit Card Availability||Released – Download Here|
The Punjab Patwari admit card can be downloaded using the application number. This document contains lots of information such as Examination Name, Candidates name, Examination Venue and Date, Roll number, Duration of the exam, Photograph of the candidates and many more exam-related instructions.
The selection process will be based on the written examination. The written test will conduct in two parts. After the examination, a merit list will be prepared by the Board and the selected candidate’s names also mentioned in the list. Selected applicants will call for document verification which is checked by the Selection Board.
- Written Exam.
- Document Verification.
PSSSB Patwari Exam Pattern
- The Patwari exam will contain Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam will be based on the OMR sheet.
- The exam will be divided into two parts: Part A & Part B.
- In Part A, there will be no negative marking.
- On the other side, Part B will contain a negative marking. For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The candidates who qualify the Part A will only be allowed for the Part B test. The minimum qualifying mark for Part A is 50% which is decided by the Board.
|Part A||Punjabi (Qualifying Nature)||50||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Part B||General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, Mental Ability, Punjabi, Current Affairs, Punjab History and Culture, ICT||100|
How to Download the Revenue Patwari Punjab Admit Card 2023?
Candidates visit the official site of the selection board for any latest updates regarding the examination letter. Applicants can download the admit card by following the mentioned steps:
- Candidates go to the official site of the Recruitment Authority.
- Click on the “Advertisement” tab.
- Check the latest publish notice by the Board.
- Click on the PSSSB Admit card link.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Then download admit card in pdf format.
- Take a printout of this document for examination purposes.