Haryana and Punjab High Court Chowkidar Recruitment 2023. Chandigarh High Court Security Guard Jobs Online Application Forms on highcourtchd.gov.in.
Haryana and Punjab High Court is currently inviting applications for Chowkidar jobs. As per the advt. no. 03/CHK/HC/2022 released by the Chandigarh High Court candidates will be able to apply online from 20 December 2022. Interested aspirants can use the official website in order to apply for the said Chowkidar posts.
The official website of the recruitment authority is located @ highcourtchd.gov.in. The last to submit applications for the said post is 09 January 2023. The Punjab and Haryana High Court will not accept any applications submitted after the last date of registration. Once the registration process is carried out the examination authority will call the applicants for the further selection process.
Haryana and Punjab High Court Chowkidar Recruitment 2022-23
|Recruiter||Haryana and Punjab High Court|
|Post Name||Chowkidar (Security Guard)|
|Last Date to Apply||09 January 2023|
Candidates who have passed 8th class from a recognized school education board are eligible to apply for the Punjab and Haryana High Court Security Guard Jobs.
As of 09-01-2023, the minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years and the upper age limit is 35 years as far as the unreserved category is concerned. As per the govt. norms applicants from the reserved category will get relaxation in the upper age limit.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Starting Date of Online Application Process – 20 December 2022
- Last Date to Apply – 09 January 2023
- Written Exam Date – February 2023 (Expected)
All the applicants need to pay ₹710/- as the registration charges for the said recruitment.
Steps to apply online for Chandigarh High Court Chowkidar Jobs 2022-23
- First, visit the official web portal of the recruitment authority.
- Check the “Recruitment” section.
- Click on the link for Chowkidar Recruitment Notification.
- Check the notification and click on Apply Online link.
- Fill in the required information correctly.
- Upload the needed documents and pay the specific application fee.
- Finally, submit your application form and print it for further use.