Reserve Bank of India released a public notice initially to recruit eligible candidates for the 291 vacant seats with RBI. The seats offered are for the post of General Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR), Department of Economic and Policy Research (DEPR), and Officers in the Department of Statistics and Information Management (DSIM).
Now the RBI is going to conduct the Phase-1 exam for the above-specified posts on 9 and 16 July 2023 and the Phase-2 exam is going to be held on 30 July, 19 August and 2 September 2023.
The RBI Grade-B Admit Card for the examination will be issued shortly and these can be downloaded from the official page only. Candidates need to visit the official page i.e. opportunities.rbi.org.in or a direct link to download the same will be added shortly on this webpage after it gets released by the officials.
opportunities.rbi.org.in RBI Grade-B Call Letter
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|RBI Phase-1 Exam Date||9 and 16 July 2023|
|Grade-B Hall Ticket||To be released|
|RBI Official Page||opportunities.rbi.org.in|
The RBI started accepting the online application form for this recruitment drive on 09 May 2023 and the online registration process continued till 09 June 2023. Now the Exam is going to be conducted soon in 23 states and more than 100 exam centres.
RBI Grade-B Officer Exam Pattern
- This exam will be conducted in a multiple choice type question format.
- A total of 200 questions will be asked.
- The paper will be divided into 4 sections and each section consists of 50 questions.
- A total time of 120 minutes will be given for answering.
- The exam will be conducted online and this phase includes a total of 3 papers.
- For both Paper I and III, there will be 30 questions and 50 marks for Objective questions, some
questions carrying 2 marks each and some carrying 1 mark each.
- 6 Descriptive questions will be asked, of which candidates will be required to attempt 4 questions (2 of 15
marks each and 2 of 10 marks each).
|Paper-1||Economic and Social Issues||100||120 minutes|
|Paper-2||English (Writing Skills)||100||90 minutes|
|Paper-3||General Finance and Management||100||120 minutes|
Instructions need to be followed while appearing for the exam
- Report to the exam hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Take a printed copy of the RBI Admit card along with it any Government Id and 2 passport-size photographs to the exam centres.
- Do not carry any handbag, wallet or any other same kind of stuff for the exam, these are prohibited inside the exam hall.
- Mobile Phones and other electronic devices are strictly prohibited in the examination centre.
How to download your RBI Grade-B Hall Ticket 2023?
To download the Call Letter follow the given steps below:
- Visit the official page opportunities.rbi.org.in
- On the home page from the Main menu click on “Current Vacancies”.
- Then click on Call Letter.
- Click on the advertisement and then again click on Call Letter.
- Enter the required details.
- Thus, the RBI Grade B Hall Ticket will be ready to download.
- Print and save it for the examination centre.