RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023 Check Online Registration Dates, Educational Qualification & Eligibility Details @opportunities.rbi.org.in
Reserve Bank of India issued a short notification regarding the recruitment of Candidates for around 291 vacant seats. The posts are General Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR), Department of Economic and Policy Research (DEPR), and Officers in the Department of Statistics and Information Management (DSIM).
The RBI will start accepting the online application form on 09 May 2023 and the online registration process will continue till 09 June 2023. Interested Candidates are given a great opportunity to apply for the vacant seats. The online registration will be done only on the official site and can be performed the same from the link given below.
opportunities.rbi.org.in Grade B Jobs Notification 2023
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Event||Grade B Recruitment|
|Posts||General Officers, Officers in (DEPR) and (DSIM)|
|Registration Starts From||09 May 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||09 June 2023|
|Job Category||Banking Job|
Candidates who are waiting to apply for this post have to apply before 09 July 2023 to participate in the recruitment process. And must read the short notification released by the RBI. And Check the vacancy distribution of 291 posts in the image shown below.
RBI Grade-B Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to apply must check the eligibility criteria required for these posts.
The required educational qualification is different for the post of General Officer and other posts.
- For the Post of General Officer: Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks for the general category candidate and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates or Post-Graduation with a minimum of 55% marks required.
- For the Post of Officer in DEPR: Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks.
- For the Post of Officer in DSIM: Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics with a minimum of 55% marks.
The Age of the candidate should be between 21 to 30 years. And age relaxation is also provided to the Candidates.
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
The Candidate have to pay the given fee below for registration purpose. The fee given below varies category-wise:
- Candidate belongs to General/OBC: ₹850
- Candidate belongs to SC/ST/PWD: ₹100
The fee is accepted only through online payment methods.
The Selection of RBI Grade B Officer will be done by:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Thereafter the deserving candidate will be appointed as the Grade B Officer.
How to apply online for the RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023?
Interested Candidate needs to follow the steps below for the online registration:
- Visit the official page opportunities.rbi.org.in
- On the home page click on “Current Vacancy”.
- Select the advertisement from the given list.
- Click on it and then click on Apply Online.
- Enter the required details asked and make an online fee payment.
- Check again the filled details then click on Submit.
- Thus, registration is complete, print and save the same for further assistance.
- Official Page: opportunities.rbi.org.in
- Register Online for Grade-B post: Visit Here
- RBI Detailed Notification: Available Soon