Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) is now going to conduct the written exam soon to recruit eligible candidates for the post of General Nurse and Midwife (GNM) on a contractual basis under the National Health Mission (NHM) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare in the Government of Rajasthan.
Through this test, the board will recruit candidates for 1588 vacant posts. Now, the scrutiny of Application forms is ongoing and the board is going to conduct the GNM Recruitment Exam on 03 February 2024. Before the exam, the board will release the RSMSSB GNM Admit Card on its official webpage at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Participants need to download the roll number and take a printed copy of it to the examination centre. Exam Venue, Reporting Time and some instructions that need to be followed while appearing for the examination are printed on it. Download and check them all before appearing for the examination.
rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in GNM Admit Card & Exam Date 2023
|Organization||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board|
|Post||General Nurse and Midwife|
|RSMSSB GNM Exam Date||03 Feb 2024|
|Rajasthan GNM Admit Card||10 Days prior to the examination|
|Official Web Portal||rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
The RSMSSB GNM Recruitment Notification was released on 06 July. The Board started accepting online applications from interested and eligible candidates on 10 July 2023. The online registration process continued till 08 August 2023.
Now the Board is planning to conduct the Offline Written Exam on 24th September and the Admit cards for this exam will be issued to the participating candidates 10 days before the exam date.
In case candidates face technical in downloading their admit cards. Contact the Helpline No. 0294-3057541
RSMSSB GNM Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- There will be a total of 100 MCQs in the exam.
- Each question will be of 4 marks.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will be given 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete the exam.
|Programmes and schemes under National Health Mission||15||60|
|General Knowledge of Rajasthan||5||20|
|Basic knowledge of General Medicine, Health, Nutrition, and Hygiene||15||60|
How to download the Rajasthan GNM 2023 Admit Card?
Candidates going to appear for the have to follow the simple steps illustrated below to download their admit card:
- Visit the official web portal rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Scroll down and click on the Admit Card tab.
- Search for the advertisement and click on it.
- Then click on the Admit Card Download tab.
- Fill in the required details asked and click on the login tab.
- Take a print of it for the examination centre and for further assistance.
|RSMSSB Official Website||rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Rajasthan GNM Admit Card||Download Here|