Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) is now going to conduct the written test to hire eligible candidates for the post of Junior Accountant and Tehsil revenue accountant. Through this recruitment drive the Board will fill a total of 5388 vacant seats and out of the total vacancies 5190 seats are for Junior Accountants and 198 posts are for Tehsil Revenue Accountants in the Government of Rajasthan.
The online application process ended on 26 July 2023. Now the Scrutiny of the application forms is ongoing and soon the Board will call the shortlisted candidates for the written examination. Soon before the exam, the Board will release the Rajasthan Junior Accountant Admit Card on its official webpage.
rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Junior Accountant Exam Date
|Recruitment Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Post||Junior Accountant, Tehsil Revenue Accountant|
|Written Exam Date||11 February 2024|
|RSMSSB Admit Card||10 Days prior to the exam|
All candidates need to take a printed copy of the Admit Card at the examination centre. In addition to this also carry some passport-size photographs and any Government Id. No entry shall be permissible in the absence of any of these documents. Moreover, it is expected that the board will conduct the exam if August or September. Whenever it will be conducted the Admit card will be made available to the candidates at least 10 days before the examination.
If any candidate is unable to download his roll number due to a technical error or any other fault Contact the Exam Helpline No. +91-141-2722520, Timing (10:00 A.M – 06:00 P.M)
RSMSSB Junior Accountant Exam Pattern
The exam will be conducted in two parts:
- In each test, there will be a total of 150 questions.
- All questions will be MCQ based.
- Each question will be of 3 marks.
- The time allotted will be 2hrs and 30 minutes.
- For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
|General Knowledge of Rajasthan||25||75|
|Computer and its application||25||75|
|Part-2||Knowledge of Book Keeping||25||75|
|Rajasthan Civil Service Rules||25||75|
How to download the RSMSSB Junior Accountant 2023 Admit Card?
Candidates going to appear for the Junior Accountant written test and seek to download their hall tickets have to follow the simple steps illustrated below:
- Visit the official web portal rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Scroll down and click on the Admit Card tab.
- Search for the advertisement in the list and click on it.
- Then click on the Get Admit Card tab.
- Fill in the required details asked and press on login.
- Thus, admit card will be downloaded.
- Take a print of it and save it for examination and further assistance.
|Official Web Portal||rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
|RSMSSB Junior Accountant Admit Card||Visit Here|