SGPGI Result 2023 for Staff Nurse Written Exam Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Staff Nurse Result and SGPGIMS Cut Off Marks @sgpgims.org.in: The Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences will publish soon the result for the Staff Nurse examination on its official website. The application form for staff nurses closed on 1 March 2023. The exam was conducted peacefully on 22 March 2023.
Thousands of Candidates appeared in the written examination which was conducted on the OMR sheet. Now, candidates are waiting for the outcome. Through this recruitment, a total of 1974 vacant posts will be filled by the selection board. As per the newly issued notice, the final merit list will be released within 3 to 4 weeks after the exam date.
sgpgims.org.in Staff Nurse Result 2023
|Selection Authority||Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Name of the vacant post||Staff Nurse|
|Total number of posts||1974|
|Advertisement No.||I/75/Rectt/Autonomous SMC/2022-23|
|Written Exam Date||22 March 2023|
|SGPGIMS Result||To be released|
The candidate responses sheet was emailed to individual applicants on their email which was provided at the time of filling out the registration form. Candidates can check their response summary by entering their login id and password. The final result will be available on the official portal after applying the approved normalization method.
PGI Exam Overview
- The exam was conducted in offline mode.
- The duration for the common Recruitment test was 2 hours and all MCQs were carried for 100 marks.
- There was no negative marking in the exam.
- The exam was conducted in a Bilingual language i.e Hindi and English.
Staff Nurse Exam Cutt-off Marks
The official exam cut-off will be released soon on the SGPGI website. The cut-off will be affected by various factors such as the number of candidates who appeared in the written examination, the total number of vacancies as well as also it depends on the exam difficulty levels. The minimum qualifying for the various categories as mentioned below:
- For General/OBC/EWS: 40% marks
- For SC/ST: 35% marks
How to check SGPGI Staff Nurse Result 2023?
Aspirants regularly visit the official website for the latest updates regarding Staff Nurse results. Candidates can check their results by following the below-mentioned steps:
- In the commencing step, go to the official portal which is sgpgims.org.in
- The homepage opens in front of you.
- Search for the Staff Nurse Result link and click on it.
- The Result pdf will be downloaded to your device & open it.
- Now you can check your result by your name or roll number.
- Official Portal: sgpgims.org.in
- Official Notice for Result: Download Here