Download SGPGIMS Admit Card Now at sgpgims.org.in Check Paper Pattern & SGPGI Staff Nurse Exam Date Notice 2023 – Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow advertised a recruitment notification regarding the staff nurse posts on the official website. The applicants applied from 10 February 2023 to 1 March 2023. SGPGIMS 2023 Hall Ticket has been published now on the official page sgpgims.org.in only.
The number of vacant posts is 1974 and it was already mentioned in the recruitment notification by the organisation. A large number of applicants applied for Staff Nurse vacancies. Our team has provided you with a direct link to this webpage to download SGPGIMS Call Letter.
The written test schedule has been announced. As per the official website, the examination for SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment will be conducted on 22nd March 2023. The exam will be conducted in online mode.
sgpgims.org.in Admit Card for Staff Nurse Exam 2023
|Exam Conducting Authority||Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Name of Vacancy||Staff Nurse|
|Number of Posts||1974|
|Exam Date||22 March 2023|
|Staff Nurse Admit Card Status||Released – Login Here|
The admit card has now been issued by the exam conducting authority for the staff nurse vacancies. For a detailed review, Candidates must go through the exam pattern and schedule. If any update is published by the SGPGIMS regarding the exam date or hall ticket, we inform you through our website.
Candidates should regularly visit our website for any queries. The complete details of the exam pattern are mentioned below:
SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Exam Pattern
The applicants are advised to go through the exam pattern before appearing in the written test. Some important points are mentioned about the exam pattern:
- The exam will be conducted in both languages i.e. English and Hindi.
- 80% of the questions exam are related to the theory part of nursing knowledge and 20% (10% of questions related to work in COVID) of the questions belong to the Practical knowledge of Nursing work.
- No negative marking in this SGPGIMS exam.
|Subjects related to Nursing||60||60||2 Hours|
Staff Nurse Selection Process
The selection process will be based on a Written test known as Common Recruitment Test (CRT).
The minimum qualifying marks for Common Recruitment Test (CRT) according to Category-wise have been mentioned below:
- General & EWS: 40%
- SC/ST/OBC: 35%
Steps included in the selection process:
- Written Test.
- Documents Verification.
- Final Merit List.
How to download SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023?
- Firstly, open the official webpage which is sgpgims.org.in
- Click on the recruitment tab, Look for the notification related to Staff Nurse Admit Card.
- Click on the download link for SGPGIMS Admit Card.
- Enter your unique user id and password.
- Download the hall ticket in pdf format
- Take a printout of this to get entry into the examination hall.
- Official Website: sgpgims.org.in
- SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card: Download Here