Rajasthan SIHFW Lab Technician, ANM, and Assistant Radiographer Recruitment Notification Released @ www.rajswasthya.nic.in. Online Application Form for Rajasthan SIHFW Vacancy 2022.
State Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Rajasthan circulated a recruitment notification for the vacant posts of Lab Technician, ANM, and Assistant Radiographer. Candidates can apply online for the said recruitment. The recruitment board will activate the online registration link on 15 December 2022.
Interested aspirants can use the official website in order to apply for Rajasthan SIHFW Jobs. The official portal is located @ www.rajswasthya.nic.in. The recruitment authority has not announced the last date for online registration.
|Post Name||Eligibility Details||Total Post|
|Assistant Radiographer||Radiographer Course||1015|
|Lab Technician||Lab Technician Course||1044|
Once the registration process is completed the examination authority will declare the written exam date. It is expected that the written test will be organized in February 2023. All the useful details such as
SIHFW Rajasthan Recruitment 2022
|Recruiter||State Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Rajasthan|
|Post Name||Lab Technician, ANM and Assistant Radiographer|
|Last Date to Apply||Will be notified soon|
Aspirants must possess a Diploma in a relevant field or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
The applicant’s minimum age should be 18 years for SIHFW Recruitment 2022 while the maximum age of the applicant must not be more than 40 years as of the application date. Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category aspirants as per the state government norms.
- For Gen/ OBC/ EWS Candidates – ₹500/-
- For OBC (NCL)/ MBC Candidates – ₹350/-
- For SC/ ST/ BPL Candidates – ₹250/-
- Written Examination
- Skill Test/Aptitude Test
- Online Registration Started – 15 December 2023
- Last date to submit an online application form – will be announced soon
How to apply online for Rajasthan SIHFW Vacancy 2022?
- First of all, visit the official website @ www.rajswasthya.nic.in.
- Click on the “Lab Technician, ANM and Assistant Radiographer Recruitment” link..
- Then, click on the “Apply Online” link available there.
- Fill in the required information and upload the scanned documents.
- Duly check the filled information filled in the application form.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application fee for further use.