Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has released a notification for the recruitment of a Head Constable. A total of 914 seats are to be filled through this recruitment drive.
SSB has not declared the registration dates but is expected to start in the next month. Until then read the official notification released regarding this post. Download it from the webpage of SSB at ssb.gov.in or can use a direct link to read this notification added below.
Vacancy Distribution of the total number of seats offered.
|Head Constable (Electrician)||1||1||4||2||1||15|
|Head Constable (Mechanic)||134||18||77||45||22||296|
|Head Constable (Steward)||2||–||–||–||–||2|
|Head Constable (Veterinary)||13||1||1||6||2||23|
|Head Constable (Communication)||276||57||94||94||57||578|
Out of all these seats released 10% are reserved for the Ex-servicemen and the rest are for ordinary civilians.
ssb.gov.in Head Constable Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Organization||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|No. of Vacant Seats||914|
|Registration Date||to be declared|
|Job Location||All India|
|SSB Official Page||ssb.gov.in|
It is a good opportunity offered by the Ministry of Government or SSB to recruit candidates for these vacant seats.
Must read the given below eligibility criteria before applying online.
The educational qualification varies according to the post and is discussed below:
- For Head Constable (Electrician): Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized Board and 2 Years of Work Experience in the respective Trade or 1 Year Certificate Course from a recognized ITI or Vocational Institute with at least a 1Year Experience in the respective Trade or 2 Years Diploma from a recognized ITI in the respective Trade or Similar Trade.
- For Head Constable (Mechanic): Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized Board and must have passed the Diploma in Automobile or Motor Mechanical Engineering or two years Certificate course in an automobile or Motor Mechanical Engineering from a Govt. recognized ITI or Equivalent and should also possess a Valid Driving License for Heavy Vehicles.
- For Head Constable (Steward): Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized Board and must have a Diploma or Certificate in Catering Kitchen Management from a reputed Institute and a 1 Year of Experience in a Similar Job in a reputed Hotel.
- For Head Constable (Veterinary): 10+2 pass with Science and Biology as the main Subject from a recognized Board and must possess 2 years Diploma Course in Veterinary and Livestock Development or Veterinary Stock Assistant Course or Animal Husbandry Course from an Institution recognized by the Central Govt. or State Govt.
- For Head Constable (Communication): Intermediate or Equivalent Passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized Board or should have a 3 Years Diploma in Electronics or Communication or Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized Institute.
For the post of Head Constable (Electrician/Steward/Veterinary/Communication), the candidate must be of age between 21-25 Years and for the post of Head Constable (Mechanic), age should be between 21-27 years as of publishing date of the recruitment advertisement. Age Relaxation is applicable as per the Department Rules.
Candidates have to pay the prescribed application fee for registration:
- For UR/OBC/EWS: ₹100/-
- For SC/ST/ESM/Female: Nil
This fee given above can be paid via. Online Payment Method Only.
How to apply online for SSB Head Constable Recruitment 2023?
Candidates need to follow the steps given below for online registration:
- Visit the official website of SSB at ssb.gov.in
- Look for the career section and select the advertisement for the list.
- Click on the advertisement and then click on New Registration.
- Enter the required details and upload the required documents asked.
- Recheck the details entered, as no further alteration can be made.
- Click on Submit.
- Thus, online registration is complete, print the same for further assistance.
|SSB Recruitment Notification||Read Pdf Here|
|Register online for Head Constable||Visit Here|