SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Notification Released. Check Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria and Other Details @ssc.nic.in
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released a notification for filling 7500 vacancies this year and to conduct the SSC CGL Exam for the recruitment of Grade “B” and “C” category posts in various Government Ministries, Departments, and Offices.
SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level) provides a great opportunity for many candidates every year to apply for Government Jobs in various departments and is considered to be a good opportunity for graduate students in India. Evert year dozens of Candidates apply, and only deserving candidates are given an opportunity to serve and live for the county.
The SSC CGL exam is conducted to appoint a candidate in various departments:
- Assistants in Ministries or Departments, under the Govt. of India
- Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs Department
- Inspectors of the Income Tax Department
- Officers in Customs
- Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI
- Assistant Enforcement Officer in the Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue
- Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India
- Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Research Assistant
ssc.nic.in SSC CGL Recruitment 2023
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Event||CGL (Combined Graduate Level) Exam|
|Posts||Group B and C officers under the Central Government|
|No. of Vacancies||7500|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer-Based Test)|
|SSC CGL Application Mode||Online|
|Registration starts from||03 April 2023|
|Last date to register||03 May 2023|
|Exam Date||14 July to 27 July 2023|
|Admit Card||15 Days prior to the exam|
|Job Location||All over India|
Candidates can apply online from the official website or can apply from the link given below. For more detail about the exam read the Notification Released by the Commission. The link to download the Notification is also provided below on this page.
SSC CGL 2023 Tier 1 Exam Pattern
SSC CGL Tier 1 is conducted in online mode. The necessary details for SSC CGL Tier 1 exam are given below.
- The question paper will be available in both English and Hindi (except for the English Language section).
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
The paper will be from different subjects illustrated below:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
The Candidate needs to have the prescribed educational qualification and age within the limit set by the Board.
The educational qualifications vary according to the post applied for SSC CGL 2023 exam are given below:
- For Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University. And CA/CS/MBA/Cost & Management Accountant/ Masters in Commerce/Masters in Business Studies.
- For Junior Statistical Officer: Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with a minimum 60% in Mathematics in Class 12th Or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Statistics as one of the subjects in graduation.
- For Statistical Investigator Grade-II: Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics, Mathematics compulsory.
- For Research Assistant in National Human Rights Commission (NHRC): Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute. And Minimum one-year research experience in any recognized university or recognized Research Institution.
- For all other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Applicant should be 18-27 years for Accountant / Junior Accountant, Senior Secretariat Assistant / Upper Division clerks.
- Free for female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- ₹100/- for general category candidates.
How to apply for the SSC CGL 2023
Pay attention to all the steps given below to apply for the exam:
- Visit the official page
- From the Menu, bar click on Apply Tab.
- Scroll down and click on the apply link as shown.
- Then click on the register button and provide all details.
- Pay the application fees.
- Thus, registration is done.
- Print and save the registration certificate for further assistance.
|New Registration||Click Here|