Telangana High Court released three public notices on 12 May 2023 on their official page i.e. tshc.gov.in. to recruit eligible candidates for 319 vacant seats. Through these recruitment drives the vacant seats of Stenographer Grade III, Typist, and Copyists in District Courts of Telangana will be filled.
The THC will start the online registration process on 25 May 2023 and the court will accept all the applications till 15 June 2023 up to 11:59 P.M. No information regarding the selection test is declared yet but expected to be conducted in the month of July as per the notice. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts have to apply before the last date.
tshc.gov.in. TS High Court Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Authority||Telangana High Court|
|Posts||Stenographers Grade III, Typists, and Copyists|
|Notification Release Date||12 May 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15 June 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|TS Official Web Portal||tshc.gov.in.|
Interested Candidates need to check the detailed notification released separately for each post by officials on their site and must read it before applying online. Aspirants can also use the direct link added at the bottom of this page to read this same.
TS High Court Vacancy Distribution
TS High Court Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants are advised to check the eligibility criteria discussed below before online registration.
The educational qualification requirement depends on the type of job and is illustrated below:
- For Stenographer: The applicant must have completed graduation from any recognized university and have passed Telangana Government Technical Examination in English Typewriting with a speed of (45wpm) as well as an English Typewriting speed of (120wpm).
- For Typist: The aspirant must have passed graduation from any recognized university and must have qualified for the Telangana Government Technical Examination in English Typewriting with a speed of (45wpm) and have all knowledge of computer operations.
- For Copyist: The applicant must have passed the Intermediate Examination conducted by the State Board of Intermediate Education and passed Telangana Government Technical Examination in English Typewriting with a speed of (45wpm).
The age of the applicants must be between 18-34 years as on 01 July 2023. Age Relaxation will also be provided as per the rules.
|Relaxation in Upper Age Limit|
|ST/SC/OBC /EWS Candidates||05 Years|
|PWD Candidates||10 Years|
The Applicant has to pay the given fee below for the purpose of online registration:
Selection Process for TS Recruitment
The Selection Procedure for these vacant seats includes:
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
The candidates will be called for the skill test and have to show the skill required for the particular post like shorthand and typing test for Stenographer, typing test for typist and copyist posts.
How to apply online for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023?
Follow the steps given below to register yourself for the desired post in TS High Court:
- Visit the official page tshc.gov.in
- Scroll down to the Recruitment Section then click on See All.
- Select the advertisement need to apply for.
- Click on the New tab given in the red color box.
- Enter all the details asked and upload the necessary documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee online.
- At last, check all the details entered and click on submit form.
- Take a print of the same document for future use.
|TS High Court Official Site||tshc.gov.in|
|Notification for Stenographer Grade-III||Read Notification- 7/2023 Here|
|Notification for Typist||Read Notification- 8/2023 Here|
|Notification for Copyist||Read Notification- 9/2023 Here|
|Apply online for Stenographer Post||Visit Here|
|Apply online for Typist Post||Visit Here|
|Apply online for Copyist Post||Visit Here|