Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board, Chennai invited eligible candidates to fill the vacant seats for the various posts of Constable Grade II (Armed Reserve, Special Force), Fireman and Jail Warder in the Tamil Nadu Police Department. The online application process was completed and now the scrutiny of application forms is ongoing and soon the candidates will be called for the selection procedure.
The Board will issue the exam notification in the upcoming days. Further, the exam is expected to be conducted within the next two months. The Board will also provide the TNUSRB Police Constable Hall Ticket. This will be issued for the participating candidates on the official site at tnusrb.tn.gov.in
Candidates who are called for the examination need to download the hall ticket and have to produce its printed copy at the examination hall. Participants also need to carry an original copy of their Government ID (like an Aadhar Card, Voter Card or Driving Licence) and 2-3 passport-size photos.
Through this recruitment drive the Board will hire candidates for 3359 vacant seats. Out of the total seats, 2599 seats are for the post of Constable, 86 are for Jail Warder and the remaining 674 are for Fireman.
tnusrb.tn.gov.in Police Constable Exam Schedule
|Recruitment Organisation||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Post||Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman|
|Examination Date||To be announced|
|Police Constable Hall Ticket||awaited|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Medical Test, Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test|
|State Concerned||Tamil Nadu|
The recruitment notification for the above-advertised posts was released by the TNSURB on 08 August 2023. The online application process started on 18 August 2023 and the last date to submit the filled application form was 17 September 2023.
In case Participants face any kind of problem in downloading the Hall Ticket. Contact the Helpline No. For Technical related queries 044 – 40016200 or write an Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TNUSRB PC Selection Process
The selection procedure consists of a Written Test, Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Document Verification. In the first phase, the written test will be conducted and then a physical test for the selected candidates in the first round. The final selection will be done based on marks scored by the candidates in all of the selection tests.
The Selection Tests:
- Written Test – 70 Marks
- Physical Test– 24 Marks
- Special Marks – 6 Marks
- Total – 100 Marks
There will be 2 papers – The first paper will be a language test i.e. Tamil and the second paper will be on the main subjects.
Paper 1 – Language Test- Tamil
- The Tamil Language Eligibility Test is mandatory to qualify to appear for the next round.
- The questions in the exam will be multiple-choice questions.
- There will be 80 questions and each will be of 1 mark.
- Candidates will be given 80 minutes to complete the exam.
Paper 2 – Main Written Exam
- There will be a total of 70 questions in this exam.
- Candidates will be given one hour and twenty minutes.
|Part-A: General Knowledge||45|
How to download the TNUSRB PC Hall Ticket?
To download the TN Police Constable Hall Ticket follow the steps shared below:
- Visit the official site tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- Scroll down to the “Joint Recruitment of SIs of Police and Station Officers, Fire & Rescue Services Department” Section.
- Then look for the Hall Ticket Link and click on it.
- Fill in the required details and click on login.
- The Hall Ticket will appear look for the download icon and click on it.
- Hall Ticket is downloaded, take a print of it and save it for further assistance.