TS District Court Recruitment Notification 2023 Released on tshc.gov.in. TSHC Office Subordinate, Junior Assistant, Process Server Online Application Form.
Telangana High Court is looking for young and dynamic candidates for the vacant posts of Examiner, Junior Assistant, Process Server, Office subordinate, Field Assistant, and Record assistant under Telangana Judicial Ministerial and subordinate services. Aspirants who have the required educational qualifications can apply online using the official website of the recruitment authority.
The online registration will be commenced on 11 January 2023. The last date for online registration is 30 January 2023. Once the online registration process is completed the exam-conducting authority will call the applicants for the written examination. The exam will be organized in online mode.
As per the TS High Court Recruitment Notification, a total number of 1904 vacant posts is to be fulfilled. Before applying for this job drive interested aspirants are advised to read the official notification for more details. In this article, we have added all the useful details in short.
TSHC Vacancies 2023 – Apply Online at tshc.gov.in
|Recruiter||Telangana Judicial Ministerial Service/ TS High Court|
|Advt. No||01/2023 to 06/2023|
|Post Name||Field Assistant, Examiner, Junior Assistant, Record Assistant, Office Subordinate, and Process Server|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30 January 2023|
- Office Subordinate – 7th to 10th Pass certificate.
- Process Server – 10th Pass Certificate.
- Record Assistant – Intermediate Pass Certificate.
- Junior Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree in any stream.
- Examiner – Intermediate Pass Certificate.
- Field Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree
As of 01 July 2022, the minimum age of the applicant is must be 18 years, and the upper age limit 34 years. Upper age relaxation will be given to those aspirants who belong to reserved categories.
- OC and BC Applicants – ₹600/-
- For SC, ST, and EWS Applicants – ₹400/-
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 11 January 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online – 30 January 2023
- Written Exam – March 2023 (Expected)
|Post Name||No of Available Posts|
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Steps to apply Online for Telangana District Court Jobs 2023
- First of all, visit the official website using the below link.
- Check the “Recruitment” section on the homepage.
- Click on the Field Assistant, Examiner, Junior Assistant, Record Assistant, Office Subordinate, and Process Server Recruitment Notification and check it.
- Then, click on Apply Online link and fill in the required details.
- Complete the application fee payment and submit the application form.
- Take a valid printout of the application form for further reference.
|Online Application Form||Apply Here|