SBTET Telangana POLYCET Hall Tickets 2023 for TS Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Schedule & Exam Pattern at polycet.sbtet.telangana.gov.in
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad will conduct the “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test” in May 2023. The process of inviting online applications started in January and the same ended on 24 April 2023. The exam for TS POLYCET is scheduled to be held on 17 May 2023.
The SBTET will release the TS PolyCET 2023 Hall Ticket about 10 Days before the exam date on the official portal and the link to download will be updated at the same time on this page too. Candidates can download the TS POLYCET Hall Ticket from the official page using the direct link added to the last part of this webpage.
TS PolyCET is conducted for admission to Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non-Engineering / Technology offered at Polytechnics / Institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running in Private Engineering Colleges) in Telangana State and Diploma in Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Seed Technology & Organic Agriculture Courses offered by Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Diploma Courses offered by Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticulture University (SKLTSHU).
polycet.sbtet.telangana.gov.in Telangana POLYCET Hall Ticket
|Organization||State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana|
|Event||Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test|
|Last date to register||25 April 2023|
|Exam Date||17 May 2023|
|TS Polycet Hall Ticket||10 days prior to the exam|
|Result Announcement||27 May 2023|
Every year lakhs of candidates apply but only deserving candidates get admission to these courses offered by the State Education Board. The Board conducts exams and the whole selection process to fill the vacant seats. The Exam is taken to select deserving students who work hard to be something to fulfil their dreams.
Exam Pattern for TS POLYCET
The table given below defines the exam pattern for the exam:
- The exam will be held offline mode (OMR based).
- The time to complete the exam will be 2:30 Hrs.
- The question paper will carry 150 questions.
- The question will be of multiple choice types (MCQ) with a choice of four options for each question.
- The question paper will be asked in English & Telugu language.
- The question paper will be total of 150 marks.
- One correct answer will be given 1 Mark.
- There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Candidates are required to carry HB/2B pencils. Don’t use ballpoint to answer under any circumstances.
How to download Hall Ticket for TS POLYCET exam 2023?
Just follow the steps to download this pivotal document to take entry to the exam centre:
- Visit the official site polycet.sbtet.telangana.gov.in
- Click on Hall Ticket Tab.
- Enter the required details and press Submit.
- Thus, downloaded Hall Ticket.
- Print and preserve it for the exam and for further assistance.
TS PolyCET 2023 Hall Ticket: Visit Here